Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    this past week has been all time touring conditions around baker!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobmandell View Post
    this past week has been all time touring conditions around baker!!
    Sick

Yeah dude. Killer vid! Was up there on Tuesday with my old man and we shredded close to 5k of bluebird pow. Baker rocks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Where's the best place to pick up a breakfast sandwich or something between Seattle and Crystal? I'm on like the border of Renton so I'd prefer not to have to head inbound. Been hitting the McDonalds but I feel like I can do better... I can eat like three of those things there, at which point I'm up to ten dollars without ever having a real piece of egg grace my lips
    Last edited by Afkpuz; 12-09-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Woooods! Gettin some

enumclaw safeway. and you'll have enough left for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Afkpuz View Post
    Where's the best place to pick up a breakfast sandwich or something between Seattle and Crystal? I'm on like the border of Renton so I'd prefer not to have to head inbound. Been hitting the McDonalds but I feel like I can do better... I can eat like three of those things there, at which point I'm up to ten dollars without ever having a real piece of egg grace my lips
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Baker skied nice today. Spring like temps with mid-winter chalk in the northern aspects and proto-corn mush on the south facing bits.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    enumclaw safeway. and you'll have enough left for lunch.
    Thanks! Perfect.

I live in Revelstoke and conditions are currently awful for this time of year. No snow below 1400m. Spring skiing on little coverage above that. Some hope in the long range.

Crazy 20-30 degree temperature inversion in Great Scott Bowl yesterday. Must’ve been 55 at Pineapple Pass. Good snow coverage and quality down to Source Lake. The trail out was in typical early season open creek /rodeo/snow shoe/dog park conditions.

I should be heading up to central to get my 5th day in since opening last weekend. I'm trying to get at least 40 days in this season and I'm well on my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Afkpuz View Post
    ...Been hitting the McDonalds but I feel like I can do better... I can eat like three of those things there, at which point I'm up to ten dollars without ever having a real piece of egg grace my lips
    They crack a real egg to make one of those mcmuffin things. Or are you looking for eggs from a different critter?

Lots of smoke from LA on the horizon from the top of chair 2 today. Completely obscured views of the cascades I’ve been enjoying the last few days. “Snowpack” at mission has held up surprisingly well through the ridge-version. Looking forward to the demise of the ridge ASAP.

View on Saturday:
    Last edited by kai_ski; 12-11-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Did you catch the rope drop on Katsuk yesterday, it was sick brah!

I'm not sure if the air quality was worse in town or at 6700' yesterday. Your post doesn't do the smoke justice, I couldn't even see the Stuart Range when I got to the top at noon. Just a brown blob of smoke obscuring all the mountain to the west.

Snow in the PNW 17-18: Dropping!

Totally brah! I was there when Becky and her friends made fools of themselves getting all agro for that mini-golf.

Kev gettin some.

the photo of Stuart above was on Saturday. epic views for sure.

It was nice to ski some soft snow. Easy style it, out.

Night skiing starts on Friday at central. Looks like West is closed this week and alpental will reopen on Thursday. Curious why they are keeping West closed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    Curious why they are keeping West closed.
    SOP
    Limit operation overhead relative to skier volumes mid week.

Question for you all, I currently only ski blues and am getting progressively better. The blue runs are starting to get a bit boring and I'm ready to try my legs at a black diamond this week. I've looked around while on the lifts trying to find one that is filled in enough where it doesn't look too rocky and as well as not too bumpy. It would be nice if there was a groomed run as Id feel more confident turning down a steep run if it was a smooth surface, though I imagine there currently isn't one open like that. Basically what run do you guys recommend at Snoqualmie to kick my game up a notch?

^ ^ ^ Silver Fir chair & Alpy Chair 1

Da park, yo

Snow in the PNW 17-18: Dropping!

Haha, shocking - not even a lick of TGR sarcasm or snark in the first response. We’re all getting soft.

Edit- NM Norseman to the rescue

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Da park, yo
    Fo sho

Question for you all, I currently only ski blues and am getting progressively better. The blue runs are starting to get a bit boring and I'm ready to try my legs at a black diamond this week. I've looked around while on the lifts trying to find one that is filled in enough where it doesn't look too rocky and as well as not too bumpy. It would be nice if there was a groomed run as Id feel more confident turning down a steep run if it was a smooth surface, though I imagine there currently isn't one open like that. Basically what run do you guys recommend at Snoqualmie to kick my game up a notch?
    Oh dear.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Wooley? Is that you?