intestine holding mesh
    ???

You take a bullet or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    ???

You take a bullet or something?
    Hernia would be my guess.

(was a weak attempt to tease)

Stevens skied well today. It was really deep. At least knee but more like thigh deep in most places. Never seen the line to Kehr (Big Chief) this crazy long with people getting ready to hit the backside.

We opted for Hogs to Tye and were treated to beautiful untracked. Follow on laps off of Southern Cross were equally deep and enjoyable. Schim’s and Wild Katz were amazing. Tye and Big Chief Bowl are filling in much better but still have some crazy death trap holes lurking.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by cstefanic View Post
    Take a wild guess.

They were bombing the hell out of Southback and Northway but I've not heard anything about opening. Those first few laps on 6 will be all-time though if they get their shit together.
    They've said the weekend. Which blows.

Edit: Now saying Chair 6 on Friday

Which still blows.
    Last edited by PNWbrit; 12-20-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Stevens skied well today. It was really deep. At least knee but more like thigh deep in most places. Never seen the line to Kehr (Big Chief) this crazy long with people getting ready to hit the backside.

We opted for Hogs to Tye and were treated to beautiful untracked. Follow on laps off of Southern Cross were equally deep and enjoyable. Schim’s and Wild Katz were amazing. Tye and Big Chief Bowl are filling in much better but still have some crazy death trap holes lurking.
    This is where ULLRis my copilot should move.

Central skied well last night. Plenty of pow to go around with NO crowds. Trees were fun with a headlamp.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171219_194039.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	811.0 KB 
ID:	219364

Name:	20171219_194226.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	929.6 KB 
ID:	219365

Musta been all time at Stevens today, I heard they were turning people away.

Who knew you could contract Baker back leg syndrome on Silver Fir?

A dozen laps of bottomless pooh followed by an afternoon sharing padded seats on 2 has left me limping...

Skiing at Stevens is nice tonight. Holes are lurking though

Quote Originally Posted by fullStack View Post
    Crystal was a full-on fuckstickorama, but still fun. I think Kircher had us on candid camera as we waited in line at Chinook, and then again at Rex because it wasn't running yet - getting blasted by snowmaking guns both times. Lots of euro style lift line tactics witnessed all morning. Who knew 16 people couldn't slide into 4 slots all at the same time? More entertaining than annoying though. Snow was "meh", but there sure was a lot of it.
    Please complain more about how long you had to stand in line and how many elbows were thrown when the first chair loading fracas ensued

Why didn't you just hop in the bucket?

Egads. Are you saying that that is the back of the line for Chief? Midweek!? Does Steven’s get pretty crowded like Baker backcountry?

Quote Originally Posted by wickstad View Post
    Egads. Are you saying that that is the back of the line for Chief? Midweek!? Does Steven’s get pretty crowded like Baker backcountry?
    It's terrible up there these days. Skiing is horribly underserved for the Seattle area, Crystal and Snoqualmie get like that too. I miss the old days up there.

that lineup is impressive.

i am not worthy

Itching to try my SuperGoats but don’t want to turn them into rock skis on their maiden voyage.
    Chew ride them?

Was midway in that line pictured at Stevens. Dropping into Southern's mostly virgin area was the thrill of the year so far for me. Deep and with holes but fun as fuck. 3 days in a row. Tuesday was possibly best but better viz Wednesday
    Was on the look out for Supergoats and other mag skis...
    Got some time on 194 Q's

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Chew ride them?
    Yes, For a few runs on the end of the day on spent legs. Spent the morning on my Shiros seeking maximum float in a ski that I okay with finding a rock or two (which I did).

At that point in the day, they felt like a lot of ski. I definitely noticed the reduced rocker in the tail. They are amazing ripping through the deep chop (no surprise) but seem to want to go faster and straighter than my normal 186’s (again, no surprise).

Really want to get them out in some open space with fresher legs.

Quote Originally Posted by wickstad View Post
    It stretched all the way back to the rope tow. Never seen it that bad before.

Nice day at the end of 542 yesterday. Even the skied out runs we're good.
    Sore as fuck right now, thanks alot aging process.

Name:	IMG_20171221_095352.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	219401

Name:  IMG_20171221_095212.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  71.1 KB

Crystal was a blast yesterday, if a boarderline shit show in the morning rush followed with half of Seattle skiing green valley. tagged a couple rocks, got much more delicious faceshots over the course of the day with a smattering of legitimate waist deep turns.

Hopefully the new snow allows Crystal to get their feet underth with a couple more lifties per chair and patrolers to share the load.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    It's terrible up there these days. Skiing is horribly underserved for the Seattle area, Crystal and Snoqualmie get like that too. I miss the old days up there.
    Old days, haha. Wickstad was skiing Stevens well before you were born. Tell us more about the 'goodle days'.

It stretched all the way back to the rope tow. Never seen it that bad before.
    That's not even that bad, two years ago on a Tuesday it went through the plaza and down the steps out into the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Old days, haha. Wickstad was skiing Stevens well before you were born. Tell us more about the 'goodle days'.
    Back in my day, the mountain was tracked out by 2pm not 11am!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Back in my day, the mountain was tracked out by 2pm not 11am!!!
    The first time I went night skiing at Stevens on a storm day, around 1986, it was still mostly untracked at 4 pm.

Chair 6 and Southback will also open tomorrow, and Northway will open on Saturday for the first time this season.

Should be a good weekend of riding!