FS: Closet Cleaning (Boots, Intuitions, Sollyfits, Bindings, Pants, Goggles)

Prices do not include shipping, but open to offers if prices are out of line. Please cover PayPal fees or send as gift.

Dalbello Krypton Pro 25.5: $175 SOLD

2016 model. No work done to shells, but rubber (orange) zeppas were planed down a bit for my high instep. Intuition liners have been molded twice. All spare parts (shims, flex adjusters, etc) are included, as well as both sets of boot boards and extra tongues, but no stock footbeds.

Lange RS 130 25.5: $50 SOLD

2013 or 2014 model. The guy I bought these from said they had about 60 days on the shells, liners were brand new. I put maybe another 5 days on these. Two grinds in the ankle area as shown in the pics. 4mm lifters added to the soles.

Intuition MV Powerwrap Size 8 / 26: $50 SOLD

Baked once and used about 20 days. No funk.

Sollyfit Plates: $40 SOLD

Consider these pre-Radicals --- there is a second set of holes that appear to be intended for Radicals but are not in the correct location. All screws included. I also have 4x 16mm flat head screws for inserts in case anyone needs them. These would be for the front holes of the Solly toepiece. Cover shipping and they're yours, or I can just include them with the plates.

Salomon STH 14 Drivers: $80 SOLD

All screws included. Have 115 brakes bent to 130ish for some Praxis Pows, or can include brand new 115 brake arms instead. One binding has been removed, the other is still on the ski. Will obviously remove the other one prior to shipping....

Flylow Stash Pant: $40 SOLD

Size Large. Pretty good overall condition, some scuffs but no cuts or tears.

CIRQ Hardshell Pants: $Beer

Size XL, but fit like a Large. This is/was The Clymb's in house brand, and these are from 2014. Sizing was a bit off, and they claimed something crazy like 80k waterproofing and 80,000mm breathability at the time. They aren't bad pants, but they were pretty tight across my thighs and I ended up starting to pull away the seam at the crotch. (My wife made it clear it was only from my large thighs and nothing else) Some small cuts around the cuffs.

Oakley Goggles: $20 SOLD

I think these are the Wisdom goggles, but not positive. Decent condition overall, some very minor scratches but nothing you notice while wearing them, and the foam is all good.

Bolle goggles: $Beer SOLD

A few noticable scratches on the lens, you can tell slightly when they're on. Foam all intact.

Also, I have a bunch of old parts I'm going to throw away unless someone takes them. The grey Solly toes are 12 DIN 997 demos with broken heels, the black Sollys are never used 10 DIN 797s, and the Rossi/Geze toes are 14 DIN. The plates in the box are from an old pair of Rossi race skis. In case anyone has use for any of this, it's yours.

Last edited by MRR11; 01-23-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Krypton size?

Whoops, yeah that's kind of important isn't it. My bad. Updated the post above for size 25.5 on both pairs of boots.

Bindings are pending. Some interest on other things but everything else is still available.

Dibs on sollyfit. Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app

I'll take the liners if they're still available. PM sent.

Intuitions, STH 14s, and both pairs of goggles are sold. Sollyfits and both pairs of boots and pants are still available.

Last edited by MRR11; 11-17-2017 at 09:27 PM.

Updated to add some old binding parts, free if anyone wants them.

Prices lowered on boots, sollyfits, and pants. Offers welcome, just want this stuff gone.

Black Friday bump

Stash pants are sold. Also updated the description for the Sollyfits thanks to some sleuth work by Lahar.

Sollyfits have been sold. Kryptons, Langes, and some free stuff still available

Langes sold, bump for Kryptons