2018 Salomon S/Lab X-Alp Boots - Size 28.5 ($500)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	salomon_SLab_XAlp_Boot-05199-1000x750.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	201.9 KB 
ID:	215801

I have a pair of the new Salomon X-Alp Boots for sale... brand new and in the box. I purchased these through Salomon's VIP program and they're too big. They don't accept returns on these purchases, so I couldn't exchange them for a smaller size.

So, I went ahead and purchased the right size, and now have an extra pair of boots I cant use.

Suggested Retail: $1000

Boot Sole Length is 305mm.

Sizing advice... These are a low volume fit. I wear a 27.5 LaSportiva Spectre, and 26.5 Salomon S/Lab MTN, and the 27.5 X-Alp is the right shell fit.

Shipping... I'll cover shipping inside U.S.

Additional information and photos: http://vermontrunningcompany.com/fir...ab-x-alp-boot/

Damn, an even better deal (than I just committed to) on these in my size. Seems like the Blister review urging people to size up is leading buyers astray. I got to try them on first, and found them true to size.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Agreed... I read the blister review as well, and even the Wildsnow first look seems to imply sizing up may be needed, but doesn't go quite so far as to say it outright. It's kind of a bummer that the current info out there doesn't appear to be accurate.

Anyway... enjoy!

Sold.