Lange XT Freetour 130 WTR sole ?

Can anyone confirm that the WTR soles for a '16/'17 Freetour are the same as a '15/'16 non-tech XT sole? The WTR soles on my Freetours are beat to shit, and the only replacement soles I found are here...

https://www.freezeproshop.com/lange-.../colour:114455

It specifies that they are compatible with XT models 15/16 and onward. Just want verification before I order from the UK. Thanks!
    Old's Cool.

I'm not sure why you're referencing a non-tech XT sole, since the ad speaks of WTR. BTW, 16/17 Freetour's tech inserts are part of the boot and not part of the replaceable WTR sole.

A bit of googling, and I found their Amazon ad here: https://www.amazon.com/Lange-Mens-WT.../dp/B075YTKS43

If you expand the photo, the front two mounting hole locations look different from my 15/16 XT Freetours. I'd call Lange to either get the parts from them, or at least get the part #.

... Thom
    Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 11-10-2017 at 01:33 PM.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

WTR Freetour soles are backordered through Lange. I found those WTR soles for the regular XT (non-tech and hence the reference) boot and was just curious if they would work in the Freetour. Simply based on the ad photo (could be a stock photo?), it does look like the hole pattern is different. I also know that the tech inserts are part of the boot and not built into the sole on the Freetours since I own a pair. Figured I'd ask the question here before calling around.
    Old's Cool.

I believe they will work with a 16/17 Freetour but not a 17/18 Freetour.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    WTR Freetour soles are backordered through Lange. I found those WTR soles for the regular XT (non-tech and hence the reference) boot and was just curious if they would work in the Freetour. Simply based on the ad photo (could be a stock photo?), it does look like the hole pattern is different. I also know that the tech inserts are part of the boot and not built into the sole on the Freetours since I own a pair. Figured I'd ask the question here before calling around.
    Ya, it might be a stock photo, but we're seeing the same thing in terms of a different hole location.

Lange's site sucks in terms of support documentation, but you already knew that

... Thom
    Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 11-10-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music