Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 452
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    fuck no. i'm still in bed warching porn. told the kid to grab a beer and watch afv on his ipad in his room. happy as a clam he is!

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    6,948
    Self-reflection is the only time bobby stainless doesn't beat you.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    haha i win!!!

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,440
    At least we have derailed the thread about TGR being full of "Sexual Assault People"...

    Give me a fucking break.

    Men like boobs and vaginas. Except gay men... They like dicks.

    Hope this helps.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    FIFY. I don't disagree with your overall point, but you can't have it both ways by making men who don't engage in the behaviors you object to responsible for policing others because, in most cases, they aren't involved at all. Ignoring a thread on TGR is like ignoring a lot of the rest of the internet. Sometimes it's just the right thing to do.
    Just like everyone ignored Harvey Wienstien?

    Sorry. Allowing that thread to exist is saying it's ok.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Juxtaposition
    Posts
    5,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    Men like boobs and vaginas.
    Yes. But only man-boys allow that to override the freedom and rights of women.
    Life is not lift served.

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,440
    Quote Originally Posted by neck beard View Post
    Yes. But only man-boys allow that to override the freedom and rights of women.
    Have you looked at the Ullr thread?

    It's fucking science that men are scoundrels. It's in our DNA.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  8. #258
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Juxtaposition
    Posts
    5,789
    Not in a very long time until a few hours ago. When I saw a male tell a female to "fuck off" and "go suck a dick!" because the female challenged the male.
    Life is not lift served.

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,440
    Quote Originally Posted by neck beard View Post
    Not in a very long time until a few hours ago. When I saw a male tell a female to "fuck off" and "go suck a dick!" because the female challenged the male.
    Are you under some sort of denial that this forum is full of white males?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  10. #260
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Juxtaposition
    Posts
    5,789
    Sad.
    Life is not lift served.

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,440
    Quote Originally Posted by neck beard View Post
    Sad.
    You've been here for 10 years....

    Are you just realizing this?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Juxtaposition
    Posts
    5,789
    No. Groups of people like you exist all over the internet. It is sad that you think it a defense. But it doesnt matter. What matters is TGR Corp's policy on providing a platform for exactly what you highlighted.
    Life is not lift served.

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TennesseeJed
    Posts
    9,440
    Im sorry.

    I must've missed the part where you have to participate here.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

    Brain dead and made of money.

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    11,255
    You're not in Kansas anymore. The times, they are a chaingin.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Impossible to knowl--I use an iPhone
    Posts
    12,168
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Joking about it is not acknowledging it's wrong...

    This is proof why this shit happens and why women don't report it and why people like Dexter can easily pretend it doesn't exist..
    Seriously, you need to fuck off. I'm not even going to bother asking you to justify what you just stated (your lie), because you have consistently been dishonest in your replies. I understand you have some sort of baggage in something related to this (I never followed your soap opera so not sure what it is), but to blatantly lie about what I've said is pretty douchey.

    I can also see that, as I mentioned, you really wanted to discuss getting rid any thread depicting what you deem to be sexually suggestive--which is fine, and a legitimate topic (as I said), but you are incapable of anything but disingenuous discourse. You may have issues in your past that deserve sympathy, but you are not exempted from being responsible for what you post.
    [quote][//quote]

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    heil men and their dicks!

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    below the Broads Fork Twins
    Posts
    5,834
    I hate sexism, therefore I superimpose sexist beliefs on non-sexist women for sport. Because that's what modern activism is about.
    Success has many fathers, while failure remains an orphan // Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after - HDT

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,037
    I am only here to post in this impotent thread one thought.

    The world is full of assholes. Roughly 50 % are male.

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    I am only here to post in this impotent thread one thought.

    The world is full of assholes. Roughly 50 % are male.

    even if one were to accept that as true and i don't, the 50% who are male have way more than 50% of the power and in fact do their best to intentionally interfere with the true asshole capacity of women in general.

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Impossible to knowl--I use an iPhone
    Posts
    12,168
    Revelatory facts.
    [quote][//quote]

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12,037
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    even if one were to accept that as true and i don't, the 50% who are male have way more than 50% of the power and in fact do their best to intentionally interfere with the true asshole capacity of women in general.

    Shut up you asshole.

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    6,948

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,842
    Good spot on 60 minutes (for those of you who don't know, it is a news show that only old people watch) tonight about Ally Reisman and the sexual abuse of US gymnasts by a doctor, and by the management of us gymnastics who allowed him to treat athletes in their hotel rooms without a chaperone.

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Central OR
    Posts
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Point is, it's a huge mess, and EVERYONE needs to stand up against it. Everyone.
    At least half of my good friends are women. Almost all of them have stories of abuse/harassment/rape. I have a few people on my ďif I get cancer and am about to die, hereís who I kill firstĒ list. Abuse and exploitation of women strikes a chord with me.

    Mtngirl, Iím with you, and Iím a bit dismayed at how many guys on this forum fall so fucking far on the wrong side of this issue.

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Just like everyone ignored Harvey Wienstien?

    Sorry. Allowing that thread to exist is saying it's ok.
    Not everyone did ignore Weinstein. Did you ignore him? Or was he just a person you never met and had no reason to know about at all?

    If your point is that anything like the Ullr thread should be policed for an appearance of non-consent (or some other definable moderation) then some specific party has to enforce that because the nature of NSFW tagging is that only some people see the content at all. If your point is that there should be no NSFW threads then that speaks to a broader question: is it better to organize things so that everyone knows what to click on (or not) and thus allow people to choose what they want to see, or is it better to try to suppress the proliferation of NSFW images and/or topics? The latter seems a little less feasible at this point, but obviously there's a spectrum of answers and maybe you've got a better one to offer than the status quo. My point is, specific ideas for what to change are quite different from painting the "community" with a broad brush without suggesting and defending a specific response. It's harder and it's dry and boring since you might have to get into just what's wrong with NSFW images and topics, but it's a worthwhile discussion with a chance to improve things, whereas the blame game is conventiently self-contained.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •