Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 452
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    6,948
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    So...what many of them appear to want is a guy who appears mean and aggressive and high-testosterone, but also turns those appearances and behaviors off and on immediately on command...which really doesn't exist.
    There is some - at least rudimentary - polling floating around that shows women want to fuck beautiful men but prefer to marry men closer to average in appearance with the perceived likelihood of cheating driving that decision.

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    If you have evidence that a crime was committed, call the police.


    But wait it’s just your conjecture isn’t it?




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yes. If someone was investigating that picture in a state where posting/taking nudes without permission was illegal (pretty sure taking nudes without knowledge is always illegal?) Then there evidence that it was taken without the woman's knowledge.

    It looks that way and when it was questioned, Booner didn't deny it, he made a vague statement leaning towards her not knowing.

    If people cared about not posting naked pictures of women without their permission, he would have insisted she knew and was ok... or not posted in the first place because it looks like she may not know... just like you wouldn't post a picture that looks like an underage girl even if it wasnt... because wouldn't want to be accused of that.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    11,247
    You go girl!! They can't fight what's right.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,680
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    If people cared about not posting naked pictures of women without their permission.
    Newsflash: they don't. So move on and stop your thrunting.

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    11,247
    No, you move on the the naked girl thread. Why the fuck are you posting here?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,839
    Yeti is right, Newman was good in Slap Shot.
    .

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Newsflash: they don't. So move on and stop your thrunting.
    People here don't mind looking at questionably obtained naked women pictures, but if the wrong person finds naked pictures of a person online it can seriously fuck up their lives, so you all better be damn sure those women know their picture is going to be taken, and know you are going to post it online.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,680
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    People here don't mind looking at questionably obtained naked women pictures, but if the wrong person finds naked pictures of a person online it can seriously fuck up their lives, so you all better be damn sure those women know their picture is going to be taken, and know you are going to post it online.
    Or else...?

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Or else you are putting your desires to look at pictures of naked women above their safety, comfort, reputation... all things that could be destroyed.. have been destroyed for women when the wrong people found naked pictures of them...

    That's par for course, though, right?

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    below the Broads Fork Twins
    Posts
    5,834
    Melodrama? Yeah, pretty much.
    Success has many fathers, while failure remains an orphan // Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after - HDT

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    Melodrama? Yeah, pretty much.


    No. It's something that has happened to people. What if one of those women is a middle school teacher? Has a super religious family? Is in politics?

    All sorts of shit could happen.

    But who cares as long as you get your rocks off?

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Impossible to knowl--I use an iPhone
    Posts
    12,168
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    No. It's something that has happened to people. What if one of those women is a middle school teacher? Has a super religious family? Is in politics?
    All true, but it should be even more fundamental than that. Putting aside possible consequences, it just seems to show a lack of respect for another person. I wouldn't even think of doing that to someone I didn't know, let alone a woman I was involved with. Clearly there are those who don't see it that way, but it kind of brings us back to the original question--who are these people, and what makes them think this is OK? Simply the fact that we live in a society that objectifies women and still has basic issues of inequality doesn't explain it, because we all live in that society but obviously not everyone learns the lesson that women are inferior and not deserving of equal respect and rights.
    [quote][//quote]

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Ok. Well, makerstelemark just admitted to being one of those people.

    Is he a valued member of this community?

    Is anyone telling him he is a piece of shit human being?

    That they wish he would have broken his neck rather than his leg?

    Serious.

    Did you not see that? Does that help with you question about where the "sexual assault people" are?

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    5,129
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Is anyone telling him he is a piece of shit human being?

    That they wish he would have broken his neck rather than his leg?
    So long as he's married, I'd bet those bases are covered.

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    10,783
    I think the point is, dude isn't going to care if I say he's a bad man....

    The whole shtick is that being that bad guy pisses off some people, who you write off as pussies and feminazis, and excites the hot skanky chicks you want to bang.

    Now, I'm sure you don't want this to be true...but it is true. So until it stops working so well for those guys, I wouldn't expect it to stop. It's fine to blame the men, but also blame the women who respond favorably to it.

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    I do see your point on one level, Yeti, but I think those women are the "crazy ones" who will pay back the asshole in crazy...

    I don't think many women are ok with pictures being posted without their permission or rape or assault.

    Also, people seek out what they are use to. It's comfortable for them even if it's totally destructive... children of alchololics marry alchololics, many rape victims are victimized more than once because predators look for victims... low self esteem, unhealthy desire to please people... or the worst..over-compensating for fear... I will not be afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm overreacting... ignoring gut feelings and putting self in harm's way so not to be a victim... best not to ask me about that one..

    Point is, it's a huge mess, and EVERYONE needs to stand up against it. Everyone.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shuswap Highlands
    Posts
    2,345

    where do these sexual assault people come from?

    How's that saying go? Every girl wants a bad boy that is only good to her, and every boy wants a good girl that is only bad to him.

    While such unacceptable gender interaction does exist in Yurp and Quebec, folk there seem to have far different practices of social nudity and sexual interaction. Wonder if any mags from such places have any insights from those cultures that would help the conversation.

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,665
    Quote Originally Posted by BCMountainHound View Post
    How's that saying go? Every girl wants a bad boy that is only good to her, and every boy wants a good girl that is only bad to him.
    while anecdotal, ftr I have never liked the ‘bad boy’
    fuck that shit


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    skid luxury

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    while anecdotal, ftr I have never liked the ‘bad boy’
    fuck that shit


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Me neither... lots of story book romances where the girl tames the beast, tho...

    They are dangerous. They condition their readers. Be careful what kids read. The girl roles your daughter most encounters will seriously influence the roles she chooses in life.

    Boys, too.

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    But back to markerstelemark...

    You all think it's ok he says it's ok to take and post nude pictures of women without their knowledge and permission...

    Isn't that worse than all Pios bullshit?

    Or did you ski with him... he's a good skier, so it's all good?

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shuswap Highlands
    Posts
    2,345
    Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    while anecdotal, ftr I have never liked the ‘bad boy’
    fuck that shit


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It was tongue in cheek and I've bucked the trend as well. Relationships are never so simple.

  22. #222
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Juxtaposition
    Posts
    5,789
    mtngirl, your [commendably relentless] debate points are logical and winning the argument. But unfortunately sometimes there's a cost that comes with being right.
    Life is not lift served.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,665

    where do these sexual assault people come from?

    i haven’t been following the thread to see this- but if so- that is bullshit (postings pics w/o knowledge)
    if he’s an old fuck that thinks he can get away with that, he will learn otherwise

    it’s just beyond douchey. i dont follow all your names and avatars here but don’t make me make a super weird fuck/ avoid list

    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    skid luxury

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    i haven’t been following the thread to see this- but if so- that is bullshit (postings pics w/o knowledge)
    if he’s an old fuck that thinks he can get away with that, he will learn otherwise

    it’s just beyond douchey. i dont follow all your names and avatars here but don’t make me make a super weird fuck/ avoid list

    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    See post number 204.

    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    If people cared about not posting naked pictures of women without their permission.
    Newsflash: they don't. So move on and stop your thrunting.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Subdued Excitement
    Posts
    5,482
    Quote Originally Posted by neck beard View Post
    mtngirl, your [commendably relentless] debate points are logical and winning the argument. But unfortunately sometimes there's a cost that comes with being right.
    Well, I was giving Dexter the benefit of doubt that he wasn't gaslighting... just extremely stupid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •