Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    White guys in the PNW calling racism. Good stuff Old Fucks.
    Do you even know what rap music is?

No one can seem to answer why there is a difference with Latino and Black males in the same socioeconomic environment.

Anyone here listen to any good Spanish Gangsta Rap lately?
    1) Only had one black kid in my 1500 kid HS but. I was born on the Under Ground Railroad, visited my uncle when he was integrating a factory in the south and sleeping with a gun under his pillow, had a buddy from the ghetto. Rode my bike past a race riot. That shit has been on my radar for 60 years so I know a racist talk when I hear it. WTF do you KNOW?

2) Like I told a kid once "If I liked rap, you wouldn't. It's how the world works." Anti war music was the downfall of the country in my youth. I still love it. Dirty Fuckng Hippies!!!! Anarchists!!! Terrorist Bombers!!!!

3) Black, White, Latino, Italian, Irish, Asian. Ghettoes are the common equalizer that give rise to violence. You're welcome.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Nowhere with a large black population that's for sure, I have in a past life.

Although I have been in many interracial relationships in the rust belt.

Edit: and been jumped for it ^
    That's awesome! By that rationale having sex with a black girl makes you not racist. I am in that club quite few times over.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

That's awesome! By that rationale having sex with a black girl makes you not racist. I am in that club quite few times over.
    I never said I was racist or you were racist.

I'm just defensive of my PNW white brethren when you talk shit, to a fault.

I never said I was racist or you were racist.

I'm just defensive of my PNW white brethren when you talk shit, to a fault.
    Young black men shoot themselves more than any other race by a long shot. Finding a reason for that is important in my opinion.

For some reason that is racist.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Social factors predict violence much better than race:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC144915

"We analyzed key individual, family, and neighborhood factors to assess competing hypotheses regarding racial/ethnic gaps in perpetrating violence. From 1995 to 2002, we collected 3 waves of data on 2974 participants aged 18 to 25 years living in 180 Chicago neighborhoods, augmented by a separate community survey of 8782 Chicago residents.

The odds of perpetrating violence were 85% higher for Blacks compared with Whites, whereas Latino-perpetrated violence was 10% lower. Yet the majority of the Black–White gap (over 60%) and the entire Latino–White gap were explained primarily by the marital status of parents, immigrant generation, and dimensions of neighborhood social context. The results imply that generic interventions to improve neighborhood conditions and support families may reduce racial gaps in violence."

This study indicates that immigrants are much less likely to commit violent acts.
    Last edited by I've seen black diamonds!; 11-10-2017 at 09:36 AM.

black girls pussy is so good
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

From the bobby stainless greatest hits collection:

I wonder if the guy I sold my 911R to, has killed himself?
    Would you consider something like this a violent or non-violent death, bobby?

Young black men shoot themselves more than any other race by a long shot. Finding a reason for that is important in my opinion.

lack of opportunity, community, money, education, institutionalized racism
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Amen

Booya we are both not racist.

A problem with continually trotting out the black crime rate in the usa is that the same people that resist talking about assault weapons bans stand in the way of reforming inner cities. PNW people may not have loads of black friends, but it's nada to do with their interest in reducing both mass shooting instances and gang violence.

MS-13 is problematic where I grew up, but it's localized enough to be drowned out in national stats.

From my perspective, being told you're a no-good n-word all your life has a tendency to make people desperate. Those communities face a lot of aggressive policing where citizens are continually denied basic rights. After a few years of suffering from state sanctioned violence, it's incredibly tough to escape the degenerative spiral of illicit work governed by the threat of lethal force. When you're blacklisted from the normal world, 'the game' looks almost appealing.

just wanted to chime in here and say that based on the above, I also, am not a racist.
    sigless.

Hey Wooley! Have you ever had sex with a black chick?

Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post

I have it on good authority that fat fingers were the cause of the original lock. should be open now.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    But admittedly I'm over it now that I realize someone got pretty fucking triggered by the discussion.

I don't ever remember seeing a thread closed
    ons locked the oburnhard franz thread after blurred wents goatse
    and sadverse locked a dont sell gear to jongs thread he was taking a beating in before truths made him melt down
    other than that it aint hows it used to go
    aint like there aint plenty of other mass shootin gun gabbering threads
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have it on good authority that fat fingers were the cause of the original lock. should be open now.
    I went to bed last night and it was open, got up and drove 10 hours today and just opened TGR and it's now open again? Huh.

apparently the locking of the thread (which is surprisingly easy to do without any confirmation in the UI) was accidental. the masses complained, the root cause was investigated and determined, and the mistake was undone. it's not the end of the world yet.

Hey Wooley! Have you ever had sex with a black chick?

Asking for a friend.
    Nope. Actually I'm one of those rare lifelong Monogomists and the wife is white. Thanks for asking.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    ^

Yep exactly.

Like I said.
    You didn't say anything. You just sound like a fucking dumbass.

Oh... That white guy brought up an obvious issue within black male culture. Racist!!!

You fucking retard. Do you even know any black people?

Please tell me all about race relations in the PNW!
    PNW Brit is a emotional troll, he tries to mess with people's heads....don't take the bait. I imagine he complained to TGR admins too
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    I imagine he complained to TGR admins too
    Your imagination is way off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Nope. Actually I'm one of those rare lifelong Monogomists and the wife is white. Thanks for asking.
    Cracker

Cracker
    Prove your whiteness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    Prove your whiteness.
    I live in a mostly white community and I bang a white chick, plus, some of my closest friends are white.

I live in a mostly white community and I bang a white chick, plus, some of my closest friends are white.
    Guy seems legit

If you weren't a white supremacist you'd already have a good idea of the reasons behind that.

But, you are. So, instead you repeat it in language that is dripping with racism.