Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Moderation Sucks Lately

The best kind is the invisible kind.

Yea craziness

It sucks when a mod follows you around in every. single. thread. and sh**s on you’re killer stoke. Super annoying.

If we had good moderation, a bunch of DSM's lame threads would be moved to the right forums but, alas....[sigh] they're not. On the other hand, since he's so prolific in posting new lame threads, it would be hard to keep up. I also remember when Highway Star was deleting threads, The Suit locked him down from being able to do so.... HS's reaction to that was entertaining.

Actually, I only posted one thread on the wrong board, and honestly feel bad about it.
    Bobby, be a good little mod and move my “Recent musical discoveries” thread over to the Music board. Thanks, buddy!

Burn....

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Burn....
    this user has threatened me
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

A known troll as a mod. SMDH...

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    this user has threatened me
    My life coach told me that threats are nothing more than words, random sequences of 0's and 1's.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

what specifically is this thread in reference to? I must've missed it

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    My life coach told me that threats are nothing more than words, random sequences of 0's and 1's.
    Leave danno out of this

That DSM is fuckin stoke-less liar troll.

Yep, that's pretty much it.
    "Can't you see..."

Keep complaining, play russian roulette, flip a coin, start a poll.
    Invisible transparency is nice when it works.

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi Mazderati! Without vigilant moderation in an on-line community, discussions sometimes get out of control and action must be taken to preserve the overall integrity of the community. I applaud your suggestion that the moderators need to "step up" and "take action". The childish, rude and churlish posts in these threads simply have no place in an internet forum, they do nothing but drag the maturity level of the discourse into the abyss. I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Show us your sister's tits.

Hi Mazderati! Without vigilant moderation in an on-line community, discussions sometimes get out of control and action must be taken to preserve the overall integrity of the community. The childish, rude and churlish posts in these threads simply have no place in an internet forum, they do nothing but drag the maturity level of the discourse into the abyss. I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Hi Mazderati! Without vigilant moderation in an on-line community, discussions sometimes get out of control and action must be taken to preserve the overall integrity of the community. The childish, rude and churlish posts in these threads simply have no place in an internet forum, they do nothing but drag the maturity level of the discourse into the abyss. I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Ok, show us your mom's tits then.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Show us your sister's tits.
    how the fuck did you respond before the message came in?
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    He deleted it

And then posted again after

He deleted it
    coward
    swing your fucking sword.

coward
    And a complete tool.

also a genius..

...I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but respon...
    Let's see you post this on PugSki. @Flexon Phil will absolutely love it.

He deleted it
    And then posted again after
    FUCK

I thought the Matrix was finally glitching.

Or maybe pre-crime coming true.

Or Riser3 had a time machine
    . . .