Closet Cleaning: 187 Protest, Ladies Snowboard, Avy Probes, P&S Cameras

All prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees. Local pickup available in CO Front Range. Established mags get preference over JONGs.

**SOLD**
    Canon SX280 HS with extras

I'm finally upgrading to a real camera (mirrorless) so time to sell my point and shoots. This camera has served me very well and takes great photos for an inexpensive, small camera. Fast continuous mode is good for action shots.
    It has one issue, one that is common on these small cameras. The lens cover has trouble fully opening and closing. When you turn the camera you have to give the cover a flick to open it all the way. It doesn't close fully either but I always kept it in a clean pocket or in the case to protect the lens. Photos below show what I mean. [Edit: per Lahar's post below, this is a solvable issue. So the issue is currently solved, but I'd say there's a high chance it'll happen again, so I'm leaving the info]
    A few images taken with this camera: http://www.adrenalated.com/Other/n-q...Sample-Images/
    Included for the asking price are several accessories. Firm on this price, if I can't get $100 I'll just keep it.
    -Mountainsmith Cyber II S case
    -original Canon battery
    -spare Wasabi battery
    -Wasabi batter charger
    -1 Gb memory card

$100 + ship
    **SOLD**

**SOLD**
    187cm Praxis Protest with small Salomon Guardian MNC

I hate to sell these, but I picked up some sexy veneer ones and just don't see these getting much use anymore.
    Custom build in 2015 with Enduro core, standard fiberglass layup, #3.75 flex, Buck's Beach topsheet.
    Bindings are size small Salomon Guardian MNC, and will fit any boot that doesn't have a shortened sole (like TLT6, Atomic Backland, etc). Mounted once at -1cm for 297mm BSL
    Skis and bindings probably saw less than 10 days of use, all touring or sled skiing and are pretty much mint condition. Some really minor scrapes and scuff you'd expect to see on something that's been skied. A couple small ptex fills but nothing to the core. Wax them and ski.
    Will not split unless both components have buyers.

$550 + ship for complete package
    $400 + ship for skis only
    $200 + ship for bindings only
    **SOLD**

**SOLD**
    149cm Burton Feather with Roxy Classic bindings

I don't know much about snowboards. Based on Google this is a 2015 model. From what I gather it's basically an intermediate level all mountain board. My girl has advanced beyond it and bought a Never Summer. Buy this for your grom.
    Could use a tune, plenty of superficial scratches in the base and needs a wax, but no coreshots or other serious damage.

$250 + ship
    **SOLD**

**SOLD**
    BCA Carbon 340cm avy probe

Used for a few years, in good shape. Assembles easily but one side of the release mechanism sticks just a little bit and sometimes takes a half second of fiddling to get it to collapse. Not something that matters in an emergency since it assembles no problem. I swapped it out for a new BD probe only because I like the loop on the BD a little better.

$40 + ship
    **SOLD**

**SOLD**
    Voile Tourlite 260cm avy probe

Used sparingly for a couple years. I'm not wild about the loop on the end, but the probe is very compact and fits in small sidecountry packs and vests that some other probes won't fit in. Good condition, no issues

$25 + ship
    **SOLD**

**SOLD**
    Canon SX20 IS

Slightly older camera, but takes great images. I think the image quality is actually slightly better than the newer SX280 but it's quite a bit bulkier, and doesn't have a fast continuous mode. This would be an awesome camera to teach a kid how to shoot with full manual control without putting an expensive DSLR in their hands. No problems. Uses AAA batteries.
    A few images taken with this camera: http://www.adrenalated.com/Other/n-q...Sample-Images/
    For the asking price several accessories are included, and negotiated discounts and I'm keeping the case.
    -Mountainsmith Zoom S case
    -camera strap
    -lens hood
    -32 Mb memory card

$60 + ship
    **SOLD**
    Last edited by adrenalated; 03-01-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Damn those ProTest are sick. If they were only a 192.

Hmmmm, Protests...

Those Canon lens covers not retracting properly is caused by the thin metal outer housing being pushed in, and can be fixed by slipping a box cutter blade between the retracting cover and the outer housing and gently prying out. I beat the crap out of these cameras for work, and have to do that a few times a week, but they are one of the best long range telephoto for the size/money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahar View Post
    Those Canon lens covers not retracting properly is caused by the thin metal outer housing being pushed in, and can be fixed by slipping a box cutter blade between the retracting cover and the outer housing and gently prying out. I beat the crap out of these cameras for work, and have to do that a few times a week, but they are one of the best long range telephoto for the size/money.
    Well ain't that some shit.

Camera no longer has lens issue.

Pre-turkey feasting bump

How do I put a pair of GS skis on my Christmas list?

Those protests are sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    How do I put a pair of GS skis on my Christmas list?

Those protests are sweet.
    "Look honey, I bought myself a present!"

I'll take the Voile Tourlite 260cm. I might even take the other one. Tried sending you a pm but it was unsuccessful. Plz pm me ur info

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app

Any chance you weigh'd the Protests before mounting them or have a weight with bindings?

Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic84 View Post
    Any chance you weigh'd the Protests before mounting them or have a weight with bindings?
    I don't seem to have it recorded, but recollection is they were somewhere around 9.7lb for the pair. Definitely more than 9.5, definitely less than 10.0, but I couldn't tell you the exact number.

Bump, probes and one camera sold.

You know why it's not snowing? Because I have two pairs of Protests in my garage. Ullr sees this as an affront and is withholding further precipitation until somebody mans up.

I've had so much self control here...but I'll take the protests if someone steps up for the bindings.