Top Grain, Uninsulated, Leather work gloves

Where can I get a set of these? Someones gotta know a company that sells them. Found a couple options, but they are all dyed white/tan that bleeds when they get soaked. Think Kinco exterior, but just the glove, no insulation, so I can put my own liners in them. It rains here.

your local farm supply or hardware store should have a selection

maybe even uninsulated kinco's?

https://www.kinco.com/product/98

^^^Ding ding ding

Here's another option- https://www.homedepot.com/p/Midwest-...HC-1/202957310
    I'm sure you can find others. Pigskin tolerates getting wet and is more durable than cowhide.
    Last edited by old goat; 11-12-2017 at 01:35 PM.

You could, you know just buy some ski gloves. They won't look as core as work gloves do while standing in the lift line, but they do work great as intended.

Cheap work gloves work. Cheap ski gloves are cheap. I like a rag wool liner.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Budget was never mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    You could, you know just buy some ski gloves. They won't look as core as work gloves do while standing in the lift line, but they do work great as intended.
    Haven't seen too many unlined leather ski gloves except for stuff like BD guides with removable liner. If there are any that will take a liner they're going to cost 3x as much for essentially the same product because of who they're marketed to. It's not about looking core.
    I like removeable liners.
    Deerskin is thinner and more supple than pig--I have one pair, lightly insulated that have held up pretty well. Kinco makes unlined deerskin gloves. Here's another option from HD
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/XX-Large...9-06/204486833

Wasn't talking about leather ski gloves, lined or not. Just ski gloves. Something with gore tex. The BD patrol glove is sweet. I have had the patrol mitts and they were great. Mostly leather. Very durable.

Are you really having trouble finding full leather gloves at the hardware store? Not Home Depot or Lowe's. Go to a hardware store. I got some full leather gloves and then snow sealed them. Works great with or without a liner when it's too warm for ski gloves.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Here you go. You can also buy these sometimes at Costco in three packs. I've been using them for work, skiing, and other outdoor activities for a long time.

https://www.amazon.com/Wells-Lamont-...+lamont+gloves
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

I prefer gloves made from the skin of an unborn goat.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I turn them inside out so I get the smooth surface of the leather against my hands
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Are you really having trouble finding full leather gloves at the hardware store? Not Home Depot or Lowe's. Go to a hardware store. I got some full leather gloves and then snow sealed them. Works great with or without a liner when it's too warm for ski gloves.
    Trust this guy. He got in 24 e-skiing days last year.

All of the top grain unlined work gloves I can find are dyed with that nasty yellow tanning coloring. Where I work, it is wet, and the coloring bleeds and dyes your hands. I use these

https://www.farmandfleet.com/product...CABEgKlAfD_BwE

They are alright. I want to find sommething that is the exterior of the tradition kinco work glove, but without the insulated liner.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    Wasn't talking about leather ski gloves, lined or not. Just ski gloves. Something with gore tex. The BD patrol glove is sweet. I have had the patrol mitts and they were great. Mostly leather. Very durable.
    And very expensive. I have BD patrols but the OP wants leather work gloves so we're advising him on options.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedClam View Post
    All of the top grain unlined work gloves I can find are dyed with that nasty yellow tanning coloring. Where I work, it is wet, and the coloring bleeds and dyes your hands. I use these

They are alright. I want to find sommething that is the exterior of the tradition kinco work glove, but without the insulated liner.
    Do the kincos I posted back in post 2 bleed?

Top Grain, Uninsulated, Leather work gloves

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedClam View Post

Kinco makes unlined gloves. They are not that hard to find.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Any welding shop.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer