Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by topwater View Post
    You think it's makeup, his daily tumeric bath keeps him well.
    I laffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    Simple explanation: the President is a well-known germophobe. The media has been dragging him about this for years.

2015: Donald Trump Is a Germaphobe
    https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...mp-germaphobe/
    "What Bugs Trump?"
    https://www.lifezette.com/2015/07/le...stay-in-touch/
    "Trump has what he calls a borderline case of germaphobia — aka msyophobia — that the American Psychological Association defines as one of the more common forms of obsessive-compulsive disorder."

2017: Shaking hands is ‘barbaric’: Donald Trump, the germaphobe in chief
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...hobe-in-chief/

2019: The Purell presidency: Trump aides learn the president’s real red line
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...aphobe-1399258
    A self-described germaphobe, the 45th president is strictly enforcing proper hygiene inside the White House — and wherever else he goes.

2020: Led by notorious germaphobe, West Wing braces for coronavirus
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/03/polit...rus/index.html

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT OUR DUMB PRESIDENT! ... oops

Perhaps, when you've been a major public figure for decades and your life involves extensive socializing with people from all over the world who travel a lot, being a bit germophobic isn't a bad idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Spats - germaphobe and scienceaphobe Trump is still an idiot.

and no one is clicking on your links
    Quote Originally Posted by Spats View Post
    failing to notice that I didn't post any links above
    What the fuck? Do you think we're incapable of noticing that you posted not one, not two, not three, but five links in the post he referenced, then minutes later claimed that you didn't post any links? When they're still right there? You really are a Trump-sucking idiot.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Please don’t quote him. It obviates the Ignore function
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Immunity built up from fast food burgers and gallons of diet Coke.
    I guess that means my wife is immune too.

Snuggle up for herd immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    What the fuck? Do you think we're incapable of noticing that you posted not one, not two, not three, but five links in the post he referenced, then minutes later claimed that you didn't post any links? When they're still right there? You really are a Trump-sucking idiot.
    Hey, that's a new one! Adding it to my signature now, thanks.

Meanwhile, I can only assume that dude was referring to the links I post to my own articles, in the Covid thread. If he's dragging me for posting facts about the topic at hand, and linking my external references to them - instead of spouting conspiracy theories about secret vaccines - then that's his problem, not mine.

Now I'm going to show off that new signature you've so kindly added to! I put some links in it, just for you.

=====

5 STAR REVIEWS from the haters!
    "Nonsensical speculation...A complete fucking kook" -Boissal
    "A one-man disinformation campaign...Trump-sucking idiot" -Danno
    "Craven Trump dick-sucker" -Meadow Skipper
    "Fuck. You." -seano732
    "Fuck you right in the ear...You are on ignore." -BobMc

Don't believe my reviews? Read some examples for yourself!

ATTN: Medical professionals! QTc cutoffs for hydroxychloroquine, via UW Covid team

Before You Panic! Testing vs. absolute # of cases vs. mortality

Yes, calling it "Wuhan coronavirus" and blaming China for its spread is justified

PSA: Want to help? Have and use a thermometer regularly

"He's just buying votes!"

February 26th, 2020. President Trump: “When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

March 23rd, 2020. Confirmed cases in the United States rose to over 46,000.

Source: worldometer

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    February 26th, 2020. President Trump: “When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

March 23th, 2020. Confirmed cases in the United States rose to over 46,000.

Source: worldometer
    Think we'll be at zero cases by November? I don't

He was in films, no?

Or what?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	116 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	322013

Ahhhh, that's better.

------

"I added ya to muh signature!" - Spats

Was spats the guy that ate like a caveman? If so, kudos to him for living to tell the tale.

Hey Spats, what’s your take on this article?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-flying-blind
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

His take on you posting that is that you’re a “literal psychopath” for wishing death on Americans just so you can say #orangemanbad

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Because he plays for the Lakers, duh
    Fletch?

Irwin fletcher?
    . . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 11.51.48 PM.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	671.1 KB 
ID:	322017

just putting this back up here to keep it fresh - gonna be some awkward dinner conversations between Randy and Poppa Paul?

Apparently, not so awkward after all: https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/16/polit...une/index.html

Fucking DOCTOR Rand Paul?!?!?!?

There's a reason his neighbor punched him over and over.

Guy punches like a jelly fish.

Anti-vaccine MD? He should have his licensed revoked and his degree taken away. Then he should be locked in a room with his neighbor for 15 minutes.

Edit: Bunny beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Anti-vaccine MD? He should have his licensed revoked and his degree taken away. Then he should be locked in a room with his neighbor for 15 minutes.

Edit: Bunny beat me to it.
    I'm going to say right up front that I only read part of this and I'm not a Rand Paul defender. But I stopped when the author went all ballistic about Paul saying there are probably people who would strap him down and vaccinate him against a disease he's already had. That statement seems silly to me, but I take it as political hyperbole, not anti-vax: he seems to believe the immunity from having the disease is as good as from a vaccine. I don't know if that's totally accurate or not, and without a vaccine neither does anyone else, but I've never had an urge to get a chicken pox vaccine on exactly the same reasoning.

Was there more to this article than that? It seemed to be ramping up the ranting, but they wanted me to click to find out, so I didn't.

I think the two issues with Paul's recent statements is he assumes that once you get COVID you are immune forever, which has not been proven yet. And he implies that the government would forceably vaccinate people, which is not a legal possibility. The article explains that schools can prohibit unvaccinated students from attending, but the government cannot vaccinate someone against their will. I presume Paul understands all of the above yet he makes these statements because he realizes most Americans are not so smart and will get fired up by these statements and rush out to support both Trump and Paul. Paul's statements also promote the idea that anyone who thinks they may have gotten COVID already does not need to get the vaccine. Even if, in theory, this is true, the end result will be large swaths of Americans who (incorrectly) think they have already had COVID, so they do not get the vaccine, which will us from achieving herd immunity. In short, his irresponsible statements are going to totally fuck us all.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Was there more to this article than that? It seemed to be ramping up the ranting, but they wanted me to click to find out, so I didn't.
    Altasnob covered it pretty well.
    In a world where people are more inclined to trust a facebook meme than a scientist we don't need an MD to spew scientifically unproven nonsense and wrap it up in alarmist hyperbole about forced vaccination. His words probably carry more weight than those of the average dipshit politician with a crowd that doesn't need any encouragement to exercise their rights to be idiots. So, fuck him.

Fair enough. His being rabidly anti-Fauci was enough for me, but actual anti-vax is another level. I didn't get that from him, but I certainly wouldn't argue he's not hoping to benefit from dog whistling to those folks, either.

Sounds like I got the gist in briefer form, so thanks!

So

Rand Paul is in the title

And no moderator thinks this should be polyass?

Whatevs
    . . .