Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34
    Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Wanted to say hey. Rolling out to my first opening day after my family relocated here last week. Looking forward to some early season turns and hope to meet more mags along the way
    ^^^^^^ super peeps just moved into Jackson,,,,Congrats to you and the family, enjoy your first full season out there as a family, stoked for u, look forward to getting back to JH, SOON
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    ^^^^^^ super peeps just moved into Jackson,,,,Congrats to you and the family, enjoy your first full season out there as a family, stoked for u, look forward to getting back to JH, SOON
    Definitely let me know when you are thinking of coming out!
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Kokomas - with MBB's good blessings, you're in!

Amazing you just showed up, no " I'm on my way out". Cool.

I'm out and about usually by 8:30. PM me yer # and we'll meet up and take some laps.

S-I-J - Pm'ed ya...
    Last edited by Djongo Unchained; 11-27-2018 at 07:58 AM.

Hah, we have been scoping the move out from dirty jers for a while. Things just lined up this year! Djongo, sent you a pm. You are too kind sir, will be happy to take you up on the offer
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Looked for an 18/19 J-action thread but this one is still going strong. Checking in and working out plans to get down in the hole this season!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I’ll be out there early/ mid March. Will work it around BBI most likely
    Decisions Decisions

BL and theFugitive - Very much look forward to skiing with you mags.

This season is shaping up to be busy for me and outta town friendlies.

That's great. A friend of mine asked me if I had a private guiding service on the side at the Vill. I had to laugh hard. No, I just love showing people the best JH has to offer. It's not a hard job.

Great guide service nonetheless
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Kokomas - with MBB's good blessings, you're in!
    he gets my blessings too.
    brought me a heady topper all the way from my homeland!
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    he gets my blessings too.
    brought me a heady topper all the way from my homeland!
    Hah, I've been meaning to tell you the good news. There is a can of heady and focal in my fridge for you guys

skid luxury

Courtesy of My Name Is August West at the east coast Ullrfest. I hope to get him and his crew out here soon

2017/2018 Jackson Hole/Targhee/Tetons thread

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Courtesy of My Name Is August West at the east coast Ullrfest. I hope to get him and his crew out here soon
    thank you and yes we must as MNIAW and I hail from the same granite filled home town in central VT
    skid luxury

Bump. I'll be able to spend some quality time on the mountain this year. Will report as conditions improve.

So, which thread is this year’s Jackson Thread?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The red one????

Quick question - going to be staying near Snow King and doing some sled access filming up on Togwotee. Seemingly very hard to park a trailer anywhere near town, does anyone have any suggestions? Place we're staying doesn't allow them per HOA. Got the unofficial "you're okay if it's not snowing" from the JPD on public streets not near town square, but wanted to see if there was any better insight. Thanks!
    i shred the gnar

How big of a trailer?

I highly doubt the Jackson PD ok'd parking that trailer on town streets. Winter overnight parking ban is in effect and goes till April, regardless of snow. That trailer will get towed pretty much guaranteed.
    Live Free or Die

It will be a four place sled trailer (with sleds on it), so decent size but not crazy. There's the potential to have the rental place pick it up every night, but that becomes a big hassle I'm trying to avoid. Any vehicle storage places you guys know of - Jackson Hole Auto Club maybe?
    i shred the gnar

Quote Originally Posted by skibum193 View Post
    Quick question - going to be staying near Snow King and doing some sled access filming up on Togwotee. Seemingly very hard to park a trailer anywhere near town, does anyone have any suggestions? Place we're staying doesn't allow them per HOA. Got the unofficial "you're okay if it's not snowing" from the JPD on public streets not near town square, but wanted to see if there was any better insight. Thanks!
    I would be blown away if they allowed this. Maybe- maybe- 1 night, but not more than that- especially if it's snowing (which of course you are hoping for)
    The plow people are not to be trifled with around here
    pm your dates. Might be able to help out with your parking in that zone depending on dates
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by skibum193 View Post
    . Got the unofficial "you're okay if it's not snowing" from the JPD on public streets not near town square, but wanted to see if there was any better insight. Thanks!
    That’s a ticket for sure and maybe a tow to the impound lot.

Not for a minute would I believe the “unofficial ok”.

Edit for additional parking: Snow King, the Virginian and Lodge at Jackson Hole all have ample space. Any should be an easy poach for a night or two- especially with out of county plates.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    I would be blown away if they allowed this. Maybe- maybe- 1 night, but not more than that- especially if it's snowing (which of course you are hoping for)
    The plow people are not to be trifled with around here
    pm your dates. Might be able to help out with your parking in that zone depending on dates
    Pm sent!
    i shred the gnar

Quote Originally Posted by skiing-in-jackson View Post
    That’s a ticket for sure and maybe a tow to the impound lot.

Not for a minute would I believe the “unofficial ok”.

Edit for additional parking: Snow King, the Virginian and Lodge at Jackson Hole all have ample space. Any should be an easy poach for a night or two- especially with out of county plates.
    Yea that’s exactly how I feel haha. Good thoughts for sure and will do some more research tomorrow. Thanks you guys!
    i shred the gnar