Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Just came here looking for a liner solution and boom! Perfect bump.

I don't know if my boys are just getting a little droopy in their dotage or what, but I cannot do a ride without constantly readjusting. I'm in a cheap pair of Fox liner/baggies. The liner just does not pull up enough. I'm assuming that that's the point of the bibs to help keep the liner shorts up? May have to look into these...
    pretty much ^^

I am a skinny fucker so for me lycrs road bike shorts often sneak down and you can't wear a belt with lycra bike shorts altho I am finding when you wear the newer slim cut mtn bike shorts over yer lycra that are not cut really baggy they seem to keep everything in

when you try on bibs they can pull on your shoulders standing straight up but you don't ride a bike standing straight up you hunch over and thats when the shoulder straps shouldnt pull on your shoulders
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I don't know if my boys are just getting a little droopy in their dotage or what, but I cannot do a ride without constantly readjusting. I'm in a cheap pair of Fox liner/baggies. The liner just does not pull up enough. I'm assuming that that's the point of the bibs to help keep the liner shorts up? May have to look into these...
    Bike bibs/shorts are supposed to be tight. Muscle compression, keeping your dicknballs in place, and so the rubbing is between the saddle and Lycra are why. The chamois is supposed to stick tight to your skin.
    Seriously, you guys need to go to a real old school roadie bike shop and get a pair of decent bibs, then go to your shitty store or online for the next pairs you buy. It makes a shit ton of difference when you have high quality bibs that fit. All the pro teams bibs are custom made for length, chamois position, type of chamois, etc.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

my higher quality cham and bibs get much more run than anything... I'd always wear bibs but they are a little warmer..... and my budget....
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    not sure if they make this style of bib for men, but I have some awesome lady bibs that have a halter-top style strap on top (vs the more traditional 2 straps/ tank top style) and they are much easier to pull over the head to drop trow.

I can even pull it over my head from under my jersey so eliminates the pita when you have to whiz. Thought that was genius/simple way to solve that issue
    This it?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8561.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	300.9 KB 
ID:	240185
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Favorite MTB liner shorts? Best Chamois?

ha! ^ yes similar strap except mine are shorts.
    might have to steal that idea for a fun surprise next wk for andrew’s birthday
    skid luxury

Bumping for any experiences with the Patagonia Dirt Loamer Liner Bib.

I'm a long time liner bib with pockets guy, ever since the Specialized SWAT came out around '13 or '14. Unfortunately last season Specialized changed the fit and now the straps are much shorter and too tight. I just picked up the Yeti version and they're now my current favourite. Not everybody does the pockets right, they need to be able to hang off the body and also sit a little higher up.

The Patagonia liner/chamois itself looks good, but how are the pockets? Do they fit as much as the Spec SWAT or the above Yeti Enduro Bib? Nobody around here is carrying the Pata bib so I can't even check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    Bumping for any experiences with the Patagonia Dirt Loamer Liner Bib.

I'm a long time liner bib with pockets guy, ever since the Specialized SWAT came out around '13 or '14. Unfortunately last season Specialized changed the fit and now the straps are much shorter and too tight. I just picked up the Yeti version and they're now my current favourite. Not everybody does the pockets right, they need to be able to hang off the body and also sit a little higher up.

The Patagonia liner/chamois itself looks good, but how are the pockets? Do they fit as much as the Spec SWAT or the above Yeti Enduro Bib? Nobody around here is carrying the Pata bib so I can't even check them out.
    I didn't love the fit of my Dirt Roamer bib's and have since pushed them out of rotation. Pockets were never an issue. A bit spendy but I am currently loving https://7mesh.com/mk3-cargo-bib-short under my MTB kit. Pockets are perfect. Last ride was able to carry phone/wallet/keys, helmet lamp, handlebar lamp, and some shot blocks comfortably only in the bibs. Also do double duty on my gravel bike as the outer layer when I want to look like a roadie ;p

I’ve been running the velocio mesh liners—I like em. I really like that I tore a pair early on—they mailed me a new pair and had me send it the old ones out to be repaired—so I got a free set of bibs. No issues since.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I've been really happy with the Rapha trail cargo bibs. Unobtrusive chamois, good storage, mesh leg panels and surprisingly cheap given the mfr.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by grabtindy View Post
    I've been really happy with the Rapha trail cargo bibs. Unobtrusive chamois, good storage, mesh leg panels and surprisingly cheap given the mfr.
    Good to know. I got a little snobbish for a while and became an Assos guy but the price is nuts. The two Assos roab bibs I have are my favorites for sure though. Been really happy with my Rapha MTB jerseys and will try their trail bibs for sure.

Hadn't seen this thread. Big thumbs up to Qloom liners - if you can find them. They're Coure's mtn bike specific brand.

I don't wear them just ride in sports boxers. I van ride all day with no drama. Wearing anything else always made my tackle go numb and created more drama

Sent from my SM-G780G using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

A truly great product. Not cheap but certainly a bargain for the quality:

7MESH Foundation liner bibs and liner shorts. Go by their size chart advice no matter what you might think. Levelnine has some on sale for cheap but those are older version pretty sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    That grip walk shit is ridiculous.