Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    My wife and I love ours. I will not hesitate to grab another couple pair when the time comes. It may be a while though since mine are holding up so well.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Just grabbed a pair of the new RX Pro Mittens! I wanted a pair of them (used to have a different name) last season when I realized I have chronically cold hands, but they were all sold out. A friend of mine had them and let me borrow them a couple days and it was night and day difference. FTP rocks man.

From an email I got today, 10 bucks off at FTP:
    Applies to every eligible new item in your cart. Use code: TENBUCKS expires 11/12/19

Sweet as i am wanting the lobster claws.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Sweet as i am wanting the lobster claws.
    x2 and already ordered... Have 2 pairs of their SX Mitt which I absolutely love and a pair of their spring gloves that I use more than I ever thought I would...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Anyone have the BC Glove? I'm looking for a glove to ride my bike through the winter in Boston and skiing on warmer days. Thoughts on this glove?

Matt

I have it and really like it for touring and spring resort days. It's a little warm for the up usually, but leaving them on all the time is better than messing around with multiple gloves or wet gloves getting cold in the pack. Not sure I'd use it biking, I prefer a thinner palm, but it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by asland View Post
    Anyone have the BC Glove? I'm looking for a glove to ride my bike through the winter in Boston and skiing on warmer days. Thoughts on this glove?

Matt

I have a pair of the RX lobsters I’ll let go on the cheap if anyone is interested PM me. About 5 days of use, size large.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    x2 and already ordered... Have 2 pairs of their SX Mitt which I absolutely love and a pair of their spring gloves that I use more than I ever thought I would...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Yup, use the spring glove about 80% of the time and for other activities.

Matt
    Same as the spring glove, just a new name. Awesome glove and my favorite and most used glove I own. Skied with it 80% of the time.

Yup, use the spring glove about 80% of the time and for other activities.

Same as the spring glove, just a new name. Awesome glove and my favorite and most used glove I own. Skied with it 80% of the time.
    That was exactly my thought ... looks like a sweet glove. I've been meaning to order a pair for a while, and now's the time.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Matt
    Not FTP, but might also want to look at BD "dirt bag" glove for this. Not as warm but that's my city glove in Boston.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    From an email I got today, 10 bucks off at FTP:
    Thanks for helping me spend more of my money!

Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    I have a pair of the RX lobsters I’ll let go on the cheap if anyone is interested PM me. About 5 days of use, size large.
    To small for me but why are you selling?

To small for me but why are you selling?
    Too many pairs of gloves and my Hestra 3 fingers just fit better.

That code doesn't seem to be working for me on the Race AL Glove.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

What's the word on sizing?

I read over 10 pages of customer reviews and not one of those knuckleheads provided any actual information - just rave reviews.

I'm in between M and L with an 8.5inch knuckle circumference.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TWODIEFOUR View Post

I read over 10 pages of customer reviews and not one of those knuckleheads provided any actual information - just rave reviews.

Thanks!
    If BC glove fits like the spring glove, I'd say go large on that one. I'm same size as you and my mediums are too small. The medium rx3's I'm selling fit OK but I think a large would have fit too, hard to tell with 3 finger style. I'm measuring 7.5" from wrist to tip of middle finger, but that's a tough measurement to standardize.

Thanks!
    I would do the M. They will be tight for a while but will stretch. I measure 9 and went L and they are tight for a while. Make sure to wear them and wax them before ski season as much as possible to stretch them or you will have cold hands.

I would do the M. They will be tight for a while but will stretch. I measure 9 and went L and they are tight for a while. Make sure to wear them and wax them before ski season as much as possible to stretch them or you will have cold hands.
    Hey thanks 2FUNKY - much appreciated!

Now I have to decide which mittens to get. Leaning toward the Baldys as a cold weather option. But then again, the SX Pros have removable liners? Seems like I really can't go wrong with FTP!

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    That code doesn't seem to be working for me on the Race AL Glove.
    Only works for the X series gloves and mittens

Mag Deal from Free the Powder

Wrong thread

Lots of days on these and they need replaced. Wish they had a tad thicker leather or doubled up on all the fingers because it would give me another season or two with them. Also I wear an XL with these and L with some other brands. I have the mittens identical to these with removable liners for really cold days. Super warm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Lots of days on these and they need replaced. Wish they had a tad thicker leather or doubled up on all the fingers because it would give me another season or two with them.
    Depends on how many days is a lot and how hard you are on gloves, but there's a point where I'd rather have to eventually replace them rather than give up dexterity for their whole lives. I think FTP gets that about right for just skiing, but I'm not handling rope with them (much).

For ref, my first pair aren't too far past 100 days and could use a little AQS to close a minor slice on one spot but no signs of wear otherwise. I kept hoping the insulation would pack out enough to use them in the spring, but they seem to have stabilized at "very warm."

I think I might have more days on their mountain bike gloves, now that I think about it. So impressed with those--I never expected synthetic to wear as well as they have, but they are doing well and still feel pretty new after a wash.

Thanks!
    I also measured my hands at 8.5" and the L (in the original gloves) took a few days to pack out and fit right. I have their XL mittens that are a bit too big without liner gloves (great combo for real cold) and their L mountain bike gloves are a perfect fit on me. Can't comment on all models, but they seem consistent between the ones I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I also measured my hands at 8.5" and the L (in the original gloves) took a few days to pack out and fit right. I have their XL mittens that are a bit too big without liner gloves (great combo for real cold) and their L mountain bike gloves are a perfect fit on me. Can't comment on all models, but they seem consistent between the ones I've tried.
    Thanks, Jono. The sizing chart is a bit strange, but not uncommon. The circumference of the hand doesn't take into account the length of the hand from base to fingertip. So I'd imaging that people measuring 8.5 with longer fingers might go size Large (from what I've gathered so far).