Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by colonel_forbin View Post
    Just tried to pick up a pair of BC gloves but the codes not working... any ideas?
    Doesn't work on all items. Or at least it didn't before.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

If u guys email them….they get right back to you. Their customer service is/has always been awesome.

It worked on my order yesterday…

I just got a couple pair for my kids. Code worked. I recommend these gloves to anyone who asks and anyone who just brings up the topic of ski gloves.

Just got some Freeride 3s, they are sick. Think FTP quality/construction gets better every year. On my fourth pair, highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^^^Totally agree. We’ve got a closet full of them. My wife was the last holdout…well, her new mittens came today and she was oooh..these are nice.

New discount up and valid until 11/15

Hope you are well. Thank you for your business. We wanted to tell you what we're up to at Free the Powder for this season 2021-2022. We also wanted to give you a discount code for $20 off of our premium models (excludes limited edition models). Applies to every eligible item in your cart.

Use code: 20BUCKS expires 11/15/21

In addition, for a limited time, our most popular gloves the 5-finger RX Pro Glove and SX Pro Glove come with a complimentary extra Lite Liner for those warmer days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks ftp. Just used the code, now my son has some rockstar gloves
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

spring gloves not included or they would be on the way
    embrace the gape
    and believe

Thx for the heads up. New gloves for me and mitts for the mrs.

No shipping to Japan?

I don’t blame you.

But now I have to settle for less than maggot fame.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Picked up a couple pair for my kids last month, but saw this and grabbed a pair of lobster mitts for myself. Thanks much!

My new RX Pro's arrived this week. For the $, they're untouchable. Really nice guys, thanks.

Any new codes around? My neighbor wanted to buy a gift for my birthday and trying to save him couple $

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    Any new codes around? My neighbor wanted to buy a gift for my birthday and trying to save him couple $

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Hoping for the same, think I managed to convince the SO she doesn't need to immediately pony up for a heated mitt. With the typical mag deal, the price would be such she'd give them a try.

Code MAG119 still working it looks like.

These gloves rock and would be worth it easily at full price. I bought a pair of the mitts because my hands kept going numb on cold days in another pair of insulated, Goretex mitts even while wearing liners. These things are in another league in terms of warmth. Skied a -2* day at Steamboat a few weeks ago and thought I should drop a hand warmer in between the liner and the mitt before I headed out...hands were sweating. Too hot and I had to pull the warmers out. They've kept me warm in storm days at Mammoth too. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Just bought a pair of the mxp mtb glove for warm weather touring and cooler weather mtbing. Fit and finish is great on these gloves, definitely recommend.

Code still works.

What a great product and company.

Thx!!!!

PS. Have size small gloves and mittens for sale cheap.
    Kids growing like weeds.
    . . .

I just got my first pair of FTPs (SX Pro) after blowing out several dinner tips on my black diamond gloves... I have a few days in them now. I'm digging the light weight liner that comes with--these gloves are a great value.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    I just got my first pair of FTPs (SX Pro) after blowing out several dinner tips on my black diamond gloves... I have a few days in them now. I'm digging the light weight liner that comes with--these gloves are a great value.

Just picked up a pair of the SX Pros myself (have and love the RX3 Pro already). If you haven't already, hit the leather with something like Nikwax's waterproofing wax. The conditioning aspect increases dexterity in my opinion.

As always, the craftsmanship is phenomenal and the value is unquestionable (especially with free 2nd set of lighter liners).

The cuffs are bulkier than expected but I've always worn gauntlet gloves prior so that might be the norm for short cuff gloves with removable liners. I did notice that my wife's hestra's use a lighter material in the expansion joint that reduces bulk a bit but they're also twice the price so it is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

My one real quibble is the loop Velcro doesn't extend far enough around to the ulnar side of the wrist to fully tighten down for a good seal. Not certain why the majority of it is on the radial (thumb) side which will only hook if the cuff is wide open. Centering it (or biasing towards the ulnar side) would provide better utility without losing functionality that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ørion View Post
    Just picked up a pair of the SX Pros myself (have and love the RX3 Pro already). If you haven't already, hit the leather with something like Nikwax's waterproofing wax. The conditioning aspect increases dexterity in my opinion.

As always, the craftsmanship is phenomenal and the value is unquestionable (especially with free 2nd set of lighter liners).

The cuffs are bulkier than expected but I've always worn gauntlet gloves prior so that might be the norm for short cuff gloves with removable liners. I did notice that my wife's hestra's use a lighter material in the expansion joint that reduces bulk a bit but they're also twice the price so it is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

My one real quibble is the loop Velcro doesn't extend far enough around to the ulnar side of the wrist to fully tighten down for a good seal. Not certain why the majority of it is on the radial (thumb) side which will only hook if the cuff is wide open. Centering it (or biasing towards the ulnar side) would provide better utility without losing functionality that I can see.
    Yes, I used them raw the first day, then I applied snoseal (hair dryer to melt it in) before using again. Way better with the wax! Better grip, dexterity, warmth and water resistance. I did a second coat the other day because there were a couple spots that looked thirsty still. I'm not sure that I'll ever need to use the heavier liners out here in the PNW... The light ones are plenty warm!

FYI.

I have gone back to snoseal

The FTP conditioner is nice. Smells good. Can even use as skin cream or bag balm.

But I had several gloves get moldy last summer. Sure, too damp storage. But never had moldy gloves before. An old pair. Very old pair with snoseal. Had no mold.
    Just an FYI.

Still love FTP. Best deal available.

There are no other gloves to buy.
    . . .

Kenetrek wax > snoseal.

Paul's Pail beeswax is another good conditioner.

any new codes? MAG119 not working on any of the gloves

Quote Originally Posted by HukuTa_KydecHuk View Post
    any new codes? MAG119 not working on any of the gloves
    Probably disabled it (temporarily?) due to the current sale. The sale is better anyways