Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    Maybe i missed something... maggot code entered then got error message requiring $125 minimum order.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app
    try again with BASENOW we have had tons go through including my own purchase, yep even i have to go through our system and a sale a few moments ago

you can't use a jacket Threads code if thats what happened
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Worked. Thx! Looking forward to the new threads

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

^ cool , thanks
    www.freeridesystems.com

Hell Yeah MiCol! Love my Bross. Going to order one for me, and one for the wife.

How big/where is the nickel logo? I hope its hot pink spray paint in 72-size font diagonally-slicing across the chest.

ETA: never mind - I'm blind. It's in your picture on the first post. Oh well....I was really hoping for that monster pink.

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    Hell Yeah MiCol! Love my Bross. Going to order one for me, and one for the wife.

How big/where is the nickel logo? I hope its hot pink spray paint in 72-size font diagonally-slicing across the chest.

ETA: never mind - I'm blind. It's in your picture on the first post. Oh well....I was really hoping for that monster pink.
    oh Yeah ! its about size of a quarter or maybe less than half dollar, i don't know we have played around with it a bit to try to keep the fabric from getting sucked into the machine.... you'll love it !
    www.freeridesystems.com

Boys we are approaching the end... the end is nye, the last waltz, the finale'

I just came from a visit to REI in Dillon and wow did i screw this up, the fabric used in the freeride base layer was the same used by the patagonia capilene midweight base layer, except they are $99 each !!

We don't have too much left after this blow out sale , but whatever is left after midnight will be available until gone at the regular mag discount..

nothing like 2 fer 69 but.....

20% off $65 is still way cheap vs the patagucci
    www.freeridesystems.com

Just ordered two, such a great deal! Thanks!

Got mine today. The women’s is much thinner than the men’s and closer to what I was expecting for use under a bross. The men’s is thicker than any of our well worn bross or sneffles jackets but looks like it is actually probably the same material as the bross and will thin with use and washing. Nice shirts. Different use for the men’s than intended though. Great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwllw View Post
    Got mine today. The women’s is much thinner than the men’s and closer to what I was expecting for use under a bross. The men’s is thicker than any of our well worn bross or sneffles jackets but looks like it is actually probably the same material as the bross and will thin with use and washing. Nice shirts. Different use for the men’s than intended though. Great deal.
    hmmm...that sounds like some old sneffles R-1 fabric. There were some base made from it by mistake, less than a roll. These should have been culled by our fulfillment people and the shirts you ordered should have been the same weight. One might think that all of our people working for us are all in tune with our fabrics and that being able to touch and feel one and see that it's a little different than the other. However the fulfillment center is staffed by people that are moving fast doing a job the best they can and not necessarily outdoor people. A lot of times they may be screening orders based on the color and style which would normally work. but due to our sewing people mixing in that partial roll we have this situation. In the end it's my problem. If you could email whatever customer service rep was sizing you if you do want to make an exchange, I will let everybody know to be expecting it, i'm sorry about this let's get you fixed up
    www.freeridesystems.com

Mine should be at the PO, so I will check out the one I got for the wife.

ok, just doing some follow up from production to fulfillment. Someone in production grabbed all the blue Polartec fabric that looked the same to them and cut it. In there, was a partial roll of old sneffles fabric (if anyone remembers that garment) also in smurf blue. Sounds to me that some of the Large and XL Talls got made from this fabric. Although I am not 100%. We had the Baselayer shirts at two of our events and none of them were the heavier version fabric.

So, I am not sure of the scope of the issue. I know that I myself ordered two of my own XL Talls with you guys from my own website and fulfilled just like your orders. My mail has not come yet because it goes to a box and I have to go see.

When I questioned our fulfillment people I of course got the curse word that when they get it , it is supposed to be right....biz problems 101

The worst case scenario is that some people have a sneffles weight base which would be heavier than the intended base layer shirt.

We will just have to deal with this on a case by case basis and try to solve it or refund it if we can't make you happy. Sorry about this . mc

p.s. if it makes anyone feel any better, the sneffles fabric cost considerably more than the base layer fabric so whoever has those shirts that got them at 69/2 or $34.50 ea, we have more than that in the fabric alone.... (all kidding aside, it is R-1 Polartec regulator fabric)....
    www.freeridesystems.com

I bought one at an event, and then an XL tall and one for the wife so I might be batting 3-for-3 with nothing to compare to. If they are warm enough, I might be fine.

^ ok lets see how this all works out, I would like to scream and beat my head against a wall but it really won't be productive. So, I will just try to remain calm and answer questions. Although, I am not completely sure where the sneffles fabric got worked into the mix.

One thing I can tell you from experience is that the sneffles fabric will be warmer than the base layer shirts you bought from the events. It is not as thick as the Bross 1.0 or 2.0's but it is thicker with very little spacing between the grids that are on the back side of fabric vs the base layer shirts you bought at event. It is wicking as well.

Sneffles fabric was never intended for shirts because its too expensive without making the shirt price higher and up there with the price of a Bross. Thinking this over as I cool off, I think a lot of you that get this will be quite happy with it, if not , we will try exchange, or refund
    www.freeridesystems.com

^ thanks, nothing ever seems easy or perfectly executed, best laid plans and all

best i can tell this may affect about 20 people. maybe some will like the slightly heavier weight
    I just hate being the last to know, i guess when i get my xl tall order i would know.. oh yeah, so maybe 19 people affected
    I'm going to keep mine
    www.freeridesystems.com

ok, i got my own in from the fulfillment center and as p.o.'d as i am about using up sneffles weight fabric with this in XL Tall, it is a cool ass piece.

I was wrong, the TALLS I received were not Sneffles weight, this is Bross weight with bross sized inside wicking sweat tabs

i think this should be called the "beefy base" so as far as I know only L Tall and XL Tall got it. If you don't want it no problem , send it back i will refund and or exchange. we will sell em off . I think people that ordered non tall sizes will get the intended fabric. I believe I will wear this without any other base underneath.

I would like to know if anybody does get the light weight fabric in the TALLS

These are damn sexy tho...
    Think bross shirt for $34.50

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0603.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	215719

Name:	IMG_0604.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	215720

Name:	IMG_0605.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	215721
    Last edited by MiCol; 11-10-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    www.freeridesystems.com

This is all that's left in mens regular:

5 M

0 L

6 XL

12 2XL
    www.freeridesystems.com

Mine didn't make it, so hopefully tomorrow. Like Alpy says, I would think most if not all will be happy with the piece at a great deal. I am happy to have a tall piece to avoid that occasional "backdraft".

^cool, thanks

Also, everybody needs to follow the directions on washing cold and hanging to dry to avoid pilling.

In fact, I have been wearing the lighter version in Non TALL for about 1.5 months and I have been doing
    a quick hand wash in the sink with small pot and hanging dry and I don't have oil issues

I asked fulfillment to send me a TALL about 1 month ago and they screwed up and sent me another Regular
    If they had got my request right back then , I would have known what was coming with these TALLS , again
    www.freeridesystems.com

Woman M and and mens XL just came on the mail truck. Fabric is the same. XL fits me great...glad I didn't go with the tall. I am just a tiny bit shy of 6'2" usually depending on shrinkage.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Sweet base layers, Mike. Thanks!
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
    No doubt. Wore mine to a football game today and still wearing it. Super cozy. You guys have stepped up your fit and style game for sure. My wife looks great in hers as well. I could wear this thing anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    No doubt. Wore mine to a football game today and still wearing it. Super cozy. You guys have stepped up your fit and style game for sure. My wife looks great in hers as well. I could wear this thing anywhere.

Awesome to hear that kind of feedback !

Thanks everybody !
    www.freeridesystems.com

arrived today
    that is an expedition weight garment, more sweatshirt than base layer
    (tall large batch)

still a good deal, thx MiCol!

Picked mine up today and it is the same material as the one from the Vail swap. Will be great for work and cold mountain days. Thanks again Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Picked mine up today and it is the same material as the one from the Vail swap. Will be great for work and cold mountain days. Thanks again Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    arrived today
    that is an expedition weight garment, more sweatshirt than base layer
    (tall large batch)

still a good deal, thx MiCol!
    welcome, thanks

yeah , both kinds are out there, sorry there is a base layer weight and now i find out we have a beefy base weight...

I posted about it a few posts back, sorry for this
    www.freeridesystems.com