FS: 2012/2013 Dynastar Cham 107 184cm with Look Pivot 14 Bindings

**Sold**

2012/2013 Dynastar Cham 107 184cm with Look Pivot Bindings

Asking $250, but open to offers. I'm sure you guys will let me know if I'm delusional here. Prefer local pickup, but willing to ship. Trying to scrape up for new Gore-Tex jacket and pants.

Mounted for 28.5, and I believe 327mm BSL (Rossi AllTrack Pro 130)

Original owner, purchased new from Gerk's Ski & Cycle in I think 2012. The topsheet was the same for 2013/2014 if I recall correctly, so not sure which year I bought. If it matters, I can call them and find out or look closer at the ski to see if I can determine.

These are in great condition. I only skied them a handful of times, maybe six days tops, but knew fairly quickly that they just weren't for me and I ended up picking up a lighter ski and moved down to the 12-DIN binders to save on weight. The binding release recess area on the heal pieces is a little burred from my ski poles (think shaved crayon), but other than that these skis look great. I am happy to snap some more pics if anybody's interested.

And again, if I'm high or asking too much, I'm happy to entertain offers.

Thanks for looking.

Name:  image1.jpeg
Views: 482
Size:  74.0 KB
    Last edited by thebrucemac; 11-02-2017 at 12:46 PM.

I’d be more than willing to buy the bindings if someone wanted the skis — barring you can’t find a seller for the setup

2nd for bindings

Sent from my VS988 using TGR Forums mobile app

Interested in the skis if you are willing to split. What do you need for them flat? $150 shipped?
    stay outta my line

Thanks for the interest guys. I'm waiting for a reply on a PM I received yesterday regarding the skis (complete). If that falls through, I'll consider parting out and get back to you ASAP. What would you be willing to pay for the binders belknapbeans?

Hey guys, these are sold. I really appreciate the interest, but I sold them to CascadeLuke here locally. He had PM'd me last night and we were able to meet up this morning. Thanks again for the interest and have a terrific season.