Page 133 of 214 FirstFirst ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 5329
    Quote Originally Posted by crank54 View Post
    If there's a better way to embed them, let me know. I'm a JONG with that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The links are working fine for me. Jelly.. Haven't skied snow that deep in over 5 years.

I can't see if the link is working, but here's a little more from Magic. Snowlerblades! Ran into VT-Free, Peruvian, mynameisaugustwest, and some other dudes not long after. Good times. Unfortunately I had to bail early.

^^^great to run into you powbmps. We simply must do that again!

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post
    I can't see if the link is working, but here's a little more from Magic. Snowlerblades! Ran into VT-Free, Peruvian, mynameisaugustwest, and some other dudes not long after. Good times. Unfortunately I had to bail early.

Rad. You clearly got there earlier than I did.

Nice work.

Total bust.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0189.JPG 
Views:	119 
Size:	365.2 KB 
ID:	227362

Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    ^^^Killington did pretty dang well. Looks like they may have been the northern end of the powsplosion. S6 reported 16". Might be my late afternoon skin lap if y'all feel like going over the mountains tomorrow for some WK for dinner.

BTW, choking on pow is the best kind of choking I say.
    S6 was definitely somewhere in that ballpark. It was chewed up by the time I got there for post-work laps, but it was still FUN.

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    S6 was definitely somewhere in that ballpark. It was chewed up by the time I got there for post-work laps, but it was still FUN.
    Look for a slow wookie there tomorrow around 4:30.

Snowed hard all day at Black Mountain of Maine so you can add on to that snow total map. Just me, 2 friends and a dog skinning and lapping the resort. Deep and good

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    Bust for most. Glad for magic, that said You're still the most likely resort to end up on the NELSAP page in the next 5 years. Be a dick Do'rk. I'll be one right back. One double chair running.....the web cam stuck on an old loop...and their report proclaims, "today is be a powder day...no and epic powder day." Pro operation for sure.
    That and no skinning for pow pre-lift, yet they are so soulful. All about the skiing. MRG is a shit show but at least they get it. GL down there. Seem to be circling the drain already.

Hey Dave, guess what?!

Eat shit, beater!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Look for a slow wookie there tomorrow around 4:30.
    Will do! My route is usually up Bunny's - I'm not made of strong enough stuff for the so-called "Easy" Mile.

What a day at Magic, didn't find the whole crew but good to finally meet up with Dowork for a minute, we'll have to take some runs next time.

Crazy how deep it was. Healing vibes to Dylan that I took some runs with, went knee to fallen tree un the Hallows and had to take the sled ride down.

Snowing pretty hard at the Bush now.

Man, this classroom is nowhere near as fun as Killington was yesterday. I am pow-hungover and not enjoying my worldly responsibilities today. Boo teenagers, yay shredgnar.

Man, this classroom is nowhere near as fun as Killington was yesterday. I am pow-hungover and not enjoying my worldly responsibilities today. Boo teenagers, yay shredgnar.
    Movie day!

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Movie day!
    If only. Stupid learning.

Slow start here at the Circle looking like 9:30 at red

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Snowed hard all day at Black Mountain of Maine so you can add on to that snow total map. Just me, 2 friends and a dog skinning and lapping the resort. Deep and good
    That, to me, sounds like the perfect day! Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    i want to see some pics of those trees you’re working on! btw, does the dog know how ski downhill too?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Another “wow” day.

Name:	2BF52CFB-8D46-4D8B-98E1-B5B8292F0CEC.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	522.9 KB 
ID:	227429

Nice lunch, Fat Ass.
    Fucking canaduh, mayo on fries and labatts blue.
    Go on Now
    crab in my shoe mouth

Radville, suburb of Stoke City, just north of Awesome Town
    Sorry to interrupt the stoke, but does anyone know how I might acquire a set of alpine trekkers? Before you laugh at me, my daughter has been begging to ”walk up the hill with daddy,” and modifying a pair of trackers is the only reasonable solution I can think of for a tiny little person. I believe they made a kids version at one point.

I am confident this will fail but willing to spend some time and money finding out. If you know anyone with a set in their garage, we could work a deal. I promise not to expose the fact they own a pair publicly if they promise not to report me to child services.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicsnowboard View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the stoke, but does anyone know how I might acquire a set of alpine trekkers? Before you laugh at me, my daughter has been begging to ”walk up the hill with daddy,” and modifying a pair of trackers is the only reasonable solution I can think of for a tiny little person. I believe they made a kids version at one point.

I am confident this will fail but willing to spend some time and money finding out. If you know anyone with a set in their garage, we could work a deal. I promise not to expose the fact they own a pair publicly if they promise not to report me to child services.
    I have some that you can have fo free

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Nice lunch, Fat Ass.
    Fucking canaduh, mayo on fries and labatts blue.
    Go on Now
    HAH

Quote Originally Posted by Magicsnowboard View Post

Get her kiddie boots toe’d by the CAST guys and put her in dynafits. She weighs like 25lbs no way she could pull them out.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Name:	IMG_3146.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	261.7 KB 
ID:	227457

Name:	IMG_3133.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	334.8 KB 
ID:	227458