Page 3 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    I haven’t seen a one.

Going to be calling you soon about more jackets for the mountain tho, everyone loves em!
    thanks Matt !
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Huh? It's the first week of November, guy.
    Take a lap.
    He's right tho, it ain't off to a good start - the ground is still so warm from the weirdly warm fall season. It will turn eventually..

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    He's right tho, it ain't off to a good start - the ground is still so warm from the weirdly warm fall season. It will turn eventually..
    The ground is barely ever frozen enough to be considered frozen Between say 2-4K by this time of year and more often than not the early mid November WROD usually gets blown over warm ground.

We're in a good pattern for once I think. Warm when appropriate then hopefully a steady cool/cold down for consistent snowmaking temps for mid late November then bring on a couple good measurable snowfalls for December before our annual x-mas/New Years week melt down. Or maybe with this mild stretch NOW we'll skip our annual holiday meltdown altogether like in 95/96. We're due.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    The ground is barely ever frozen enough to be considered frozen Between say 2-4K by this time of year and more often than not the early mid November WROD usually gets blown over warm ground.

We're in a good pattern for once I think. Warm when appropriate then hopefully a steady cool/cold down for consistent snowmaking temps for mid late November then bring on a couple good measurable snowfalls for December before our annual x-mas/New Years week melt down. Or maybe with this mild stretch NOW we'll skip our annual holiday meltdown altogether like in 95/96. We're due.
    Fuck yeah, we’re due.

Did you forget how good last Xmas week was?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Was it good? I can't remember actually. Refresh my memory please. It was quite a good winter from my experience but didn't we get our typical holiday thaw?

EAST COAST ROLL CALL - Turn it up to 11

Actually he’s right, but we are still due given the serial Xmas shit weeks we had for the last few years.

It was fckn awesome with several feet of dump up in Charlevoix/Saguenay anyways. I think it was also pretty good down in VT.

Meteorologist Rog hardy hah hah

Looks like the last of it is barely hanging on.

Quote Originally Posted by Abad View Post
    Actually he’s right, but we are still due given the serial Xmas shit weeks we had for the last few years.

It was fckn awesome with several feet of dump up in Charlevoix/Saguenay anyways. I think it was also pretty good down in VT.
    I believe him. I generally don't ski holiday weeks but just seems like we get hosed (literally) a majority of years.

Killington webcam not surprising. Was surprised they were bothering to blow last week. They should be open this week and maybe T2B by weekend.

Wonder if Magic will be blowing this week?

In for the new thread, back to being employed this winter but at least that allows a season pass purchase, so back at the Bush again.

Just under 3 weeks until the World Cup at K, last year they certainly got lucky, let's see what happens in the next couple weeks. I'm ready for some cold finally.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    Wonder if Magic will be blowing this week?

Nope!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Nope!
    The new Saddleback investors should come down and see what and how you guys are doing things at Magic.

Late to the party, but here. Carry on.

Stoked for winter. Trail work for summer is a wrap.
    New manager at NU Shaw Center is finally someone with a vision. Working hard on re claiming the SkiNorwich trails as well as extensive glading. Be years of work but progress has been made. Between back yard laps and weekends shredding and volunteering at Northeast Slopes our ski card is full.

Most important, the boy's new WhiteRooms are laying up this week and they look SICK. Ready for deepness!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171104_151204.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	215439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171104_150959.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	215440   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171104_150905.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	215441   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5310.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	215442  

Wildcat and Mt Snow opening Saturday. Killington announcing later today. Webcams and social media posts showing snowmaking almost across the board. The WROD is almost upon us and I cannot wait.

Quote Originally Posted by AyoBeng View Post
    Wildcat and Mt Snow opening Saturday. Killington announcing later today. Webcams and social media posts showing snowmaking almost across the board. The WROD is almost upon us and I cannot wait.
    I'm already calling it - what a shit show this weekend will be.
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

A complete and utter shit show!
    Picking up my Kmart pass this week, killer deal through the shop this year. No blackouts!
    Let's Party
    crab in my shoe mouth

Gotta imagine Killington goes for Friday to be first.

The rumor at the shop is they will open tomorrow.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    As you asked

killington.com/2for1ski/
    Lets Party!
    Quoted for emphasis from the previous thread.

EAST COAST ROLL CALL - Turn it up to 11

VT-Free just gave me the heads up, Kmart opens tomorrow for pass-holders only. I'll wait till it's T2B, maybe next week.
    Donkey Kong!

It looks pretty up there right now, it's snowing.

http://www.killington.com/site/mount...superstar.html
    crab in my shoe mouth

I'm heading down Thursday. Anyone else making the trip?

Wildcat will be open top to bottom 2100 vert with a 6-7 minute lift ride on Saturday. So they say.

Is this the bass fishing thread?

Name:  MickMay2016A.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  73.0 KB