Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

WTC truck attack

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Killed by guns in 2017 in the US--12,900
    Killed by terrorist vehicle attack in 2017 in the US--9
    (Killed in traffic accidents in 2016--37000, and by opiates 64,000)
    “Terrorism” has costs in addition to those killed in the event.

1. Country music concert ticket sales suffer.

2. Presidents deliberately invade the wrong country on the false premise of “terrorism” and in addition to local innocents, kill thousands of our men and women.

3. Broadway plays suffer etc.

Which is why it’s in our best interest, and the best interest of random goat herders across middle eastern deserts, or Pakistani Wedding receptions, that we do whatever it takes to make this son of a bitch talk.

But not everyone may agree with me.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

What the fuck has happened to this place? We used to be a bunch of hippie freak skiers.
    Some of us still are. The rest of you fucking cunt's can take a lap.
    So fucking disrespectful. This place is embarrassing.
    crab in my shoe mouth

It's Schnitzel. When I read this in the thread "All business should blackball jihadi beard types." I thought of the Jew being blackballed by the SS and the owner being told not to let him eat there. Maybe he sat at that table. Maybe next we blackball Muslims, blacks, gypsies and mentally retarded? It would be good or the economy in the short term.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  65.2 KB
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

WTC truck attack

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    “Terrorism” has costs in addition to those killed in the event.

1. Country music concert ticket sales suffer.

2. Presidents deliberately invade the wrong country on the false premise of “terrorism” and in addition to local innocents, kill thousands of our men and women.

3. Broadway plays suffer etc.

Which is why it’s in our best interest, and the best interest of random goat herders across middle eastern deserts, or Pakistani Wedding receptions, that we do whatever it takes to make this son of a bitch talk.

But not everyone may agree with me.

Lol !

Make him talk about what? You almost had it but then you went off a cliff

What question would you demand the answer to?

Who sent you? Hejehehehehjaaa
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

WTC truck attack

I'll save my comment towards wooly. This comment above is too important.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

It’s just wooley talking about random irrelevant shit like he always does

Your knee jerk reaction about singling out a group to discriminate against was not irrelevant to me because I was able to put it in a personal historic context.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Your knee jerk reaction about singling out a group to discriminate against was not irrelevant to me because I was able to put it in a personal historic context.
    You think this shit is a knee jerk reaction

I have been banging this drum for years and have felt this way for years

That’s about as far from knee jerk as you can get

And you never before have posed any solution. So we keep "them" out of diners. What is your final solution? Don't be an empty barrel. What's the plan, Stan? Please be graphic.

If they want us to turn on each other, and kill ourselves off, they’d just walk out of Walmart with an arsenal and shoot up some venue igniting a 2nd amendment war.

Wasn't there a shooting IN a Walmart in Denver today? 3 people killed and at least two others injured last time I saw. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    You think this shit is a knee jerk reaction

I have been banging this drum for years and have felt this way for years

That’s about as far from knee jerk as you can get
    I think we should profile middle-aged white males because I have a son and middle-aged white males are the main racial demographic that is responsible for molesting young boys. I believe they cause the most traffic accidents too so we should probably take away their driver's licenses or at least make them take extra classes and register and a special registration

And you never before have posed any solution. So we keep "them" out of diners. What is your final solution? Don't be an empty barrel. What's the plan, Stan? Please be graphic.
    To be fair, between the knee​ jerking and drum banging, he was graphic.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Wasn't there a shooting IN a Walmart in Denver today? 3 people killed and at least two others injured last time I saw. SMH
    3 dead. Doesn't qualify as a mass shooting.

Four non-critical gun shot wounds, Yes. Three dead, No. Yeah, our definition of a mass shooting is spot on.

Here are the other shootings yesterday that didn't make the news. We had two in Nashville.
    November 1, 2017 Kentucky Pippa Passes Hemppatch Branch Road 1 0
    November 1, 2017 New Jersey Elizabeth 2nd St and Court St 2 0
    November 1, 2017 Illinois Chicago 3300 W Congress Pkwy 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Alabama Birmingham 8th Avenue 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Alabama Birmingham (Vestavia Hills) 1000 block of Montgomery Highway 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Tennessee Nashville I-24 at Briley Pky 1 1
    November 1, 2017 Tennessee Nashville Flora Maxwell Rd 1 1
    November 1, 2017 Louisiana New Orleans 6800 block of Cindy Place 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Wisconsin Milwaukee 2900 block of N 5th St 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Michigan Inkster 28000 block of Parkwood 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Michigan Detroit John C Lodge Srv Rd and 8 Mile Service Rd 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Illinois Chicago 2700 block of E 80th St 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Arizona Tucson 1000 block of W Colorado St 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Georgia Savannah 300 Block of W 45th St 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Pennsylvania Philadelphia Monmouth St and Gaul St 1 0
    November 1, 2017 Colorado Thornton 9901 Grant St 3 0
    November 1, 2017 Nevada y (county) 6650 Grand Montecito Pkwy 2 0

Quote Originally Posted by lepistoir View Post
    Step back please. YOU are the one that detects a "sky is falling" attitude and YOU think I'm trying to spread it. Please just own that.

I respect your experience. Sounds like the 80/90s were pretty tough for you compared to now.

I don't want to get a gun. I don't believe it makes me any safer and I don't feel better having one. That might work for you and I'm fine with that. I'm actually glad for you that you have found something so simple to give you power and security in your world. Im jealous actually, because what I want feels so much harder than just buying a gun. I want a world where we don't have people driving trucks into crowds or shooting at crowds from hotels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You were the one who said they were scared to go out in public, after these events, not me.

I don't carry a gun, I'm not scared.

That was a suggestion for you since you think the US is so violent.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    What the fuck has happened to this place? We used to be a bunch of hippie freak skiers.
    Some of us still are. The rest of you fucking cunt's can take a lap.
    So fucking disrespectful. This place is embarrassing.
    I've been posting here for 10 years, and nothing has changed since I first started.

Same soup, just reheated.
    Last edited by Beer Drinker; 11-02-2017 at 04:56 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    I think we should profile middle-aged white males because I have a son and middle-aged white males are the main racial demographic that is responsible for molesting young boys. I believe they cause the most traffic accidents too so we should probably take away their driver's licenses
    Ha! The Irish aside, you’ve obviously never driven around San Francisco for very long.

Ha! The Irish aside, you’ve obviously never driven around San Francisco for very long.

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    what--you never saw an Anglo eating, reading a newspaper, or putting on makeup while driving? Or texting for god's sake. OK, maybe not eating with chopsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    I kinda agree. I don't think simply having notes in his truck stating he endorses ISIS, legally transfers him to enemy combatant status. I believe that if laws and legislation is to have any meaning, then Constitution should be followed.

I too, am surprised McCain made such a quick statement. But he often shoots from the hip before thinking.

Note: Not that I have ANY affinity for the disgusting creep that did the act. I think he should be prosecuted to the maximum allowable by law...but not beyond the law.
    Sure. He was on his way back from dropping his niece off at church and heading to register at the community college...the notes in English and Arabic with alohasnackbar were left by the last guy who rented the truck to take his drywall home.

You say having the notes and eyewitnesses with this guy driving the truck, admitting to killing the people and saying it was all in a good days work isn't enough to toss him in Gitmo...but it's OK to place a person on an arbitrary list (no fly, no proof needed, virtually impossible to be removed from) and violate 2nd amendment rights is OK?

If the USA is so horrible there are plenty of places seemingly nirvana you and the others can escape to.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post

If the USA is so horrible there are plenty of places seemingly nirvana you and the others can escape to.
    or maybe the u.s. is willfully and aggressively antithetical to its purported nature and intent and if racist nimrods like yourself insist on promoting that then maybe you should go somewhere else where you aren't supporting the (already fatal) subversion of this nation.

Why do you want him to go to Gimo goldengate? What is the upside? Please play it out through the execution and estimate the year it will happen. You are SO fucking smart. School me.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post

If the USA is so horrible
    With it's trials and judicial systems and laws...

there are plenty of places seemingly nirvana you and the others can escape to.
    Like Russia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

If they want us to turn on each other, and kill ourselves off, they’d just walk out of Walmart with an arsenal and shoot up some venue igniting a 2nd amendment war.

Yup. I ordered two arsenals today. One for me and my wife. Can't wait for UPS to show up next week!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    what--you never saw an Anglo eating, reading a newspaper, or putting on makeup while driving? Or texting for god's sake. OK, maybe not eating with chopsticks.
    Stereotypes save time...

Why do you want him to go to Gimo goldengate? What is the upside? Please play it out through the execution and estimate the year it will happen. You are SO fucking smart. School me.
    Trial. And if guilty then a $.78 .308 will do things quickly. No millions for appeals, housing for years, etc.

How could the verdict not be guilty with the admission of guilt, no remorse and multiple eyewitnesses?

Are you smoking something? Nice fairy tale wet dream. Now, please try again and insert a bit of reality. Remember, it's GITMO you want rather than US Courts. How's the Gitmo track record?