Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    Guy used a truck Fucktard. Not a gun.

Learn to read.
    I can read just fine, fucktard. I’ve read enough of your bullshit on this forum, your latest really shouldn’t surprise me. You should go back to used car sales and surreptitiously posting pics of your “wife”. Fucktard.

So you can't figure out the ignore button? You must be really intelligent.

Been here for 3 years, and think you can fuck with me?

Fuck off loser.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

So you can't figure out the ignore button? You must be really intelligent.

Been here for 3 years, and think you can fuck with me?

Fuck off loser.
    Did you think that in your best Goodfellas voice??? LOL, thanks for proving my point, cunty.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Did you think that in your best Goodfellas voice??? LOL, thanks for proving my point, cunty.
    So you don't know how to ignore someone?

It would seem like the best option for you. Then you don't have to read my posts.

It's pretty simple. Grow a fucking brain. Ignore me. And then Fuck Off. Loser.

Get it?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Its sad this happened. Its bad that it happens at all. Anywhere.

Stop screeching at each other already and grow the fuck up.
    watch out for snakes

I'm glad they didn't kill the shitbag, I want him to stand trial, be convicted, and die of rectal hemorrhaging from a prison gang rape.

And to anyone who is going to criticize me for making light of prison rape, fuck off and die. If this asshole was tied up over a sawhorse in my apartment, I wouldn't hesitate to don an elbow length fireplace glove and fist the fuckface dry. Let's hear you shout "Allahu Akbar" now, shitstain.

WTC truck attack

Ban trucks?

Huh, maybe if the rest of the world had banned or restricted the sales of trucks with widespread, proven, and noticeable success in reducing terror related truck incidents that would be worth considering.

Oh wait, that sounds like guns?

And Nevermind that to rent a truck you have to be licensed, insured, etc. Buying a gun ? Just go to wal mart

Also it is probably worth considering the death toll of these 2 events. A gun from more than 1000 feet away ? 60 people. A truck at extremely close in range in one of the most densely populated cities on earth? Less than 10 people.

Cmon beerdrinker

News pundits were discussing the banning/restriction of trucks tonight. They were just wasting airtime with filler.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Home depot slogan.

“You can do it. We can help.”

Just Sayin
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I'm glad they didn't kill the shitbag, I want him to stand trial, be convicted, and die of rectal hemorrhaging from a prison gang rape.

And to anyone who is going to criticize me for making light of prison rape, fuck off and die. If this asshole was tied up over a sawhorse in my apartment, I wouldn't hesitate to don an elbow length fireplace glove and fist the fuckface dry. Let's hear you shout "Allahu Akbar" now, shitstain.
    Pulp Fiction style.
    What now? Lemme tell ya what now. I'm going to call a couple a hard pipe hitting ni$^%^$s to go to work on Holmes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

WTC truck attack

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    Ban renting trucks to people with Jihadi beards from out of state.
    All business should blackball jihadi beard types.

blackballing a nazi from your coffee shop is no different
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

My wife's aunt told how the SS came into their restaurant and told them not to serve the Jewish man who was a regular. The fellow disappeared but the restaurant is still there and boasts the largest schnitzel in all of Germany.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Guy left an ISIS note in the car.

The sooner we can admit there is a serious problem with fundamentalism within the Islamic religion the sooner we can begin to address the problem. Screaming that Islam is a “religion of peace” accomplishes nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Just great, now the truck mowing down pedestrians attack method has hit Manhatten. Ban Home Depot
    We should just make it even easier to get a gun and then even more people would have been killed. Or wait maybe somebody would have shot him before he killed anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Guy left an ISIS note in the car.

The sooner we can admit there is a serious problem with fundamentalism within the Islamic religion the sooner we can begin to address the problem. Screaming that Islam is a “religion of peace” accomplishes nothing
    What makes you say the sooner we admit? Do you need a parade? Did you miss all of the news today? And the tweets?

This would be a good thread for you to offer your vision of how to make America safe. Or you could just piss an moan and keep a tally sheet again.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Are some of you guys actually scared of terrorists? Gimme a fucking break.

Let the professionals we're sending to die around the world handle it.

Regular citizens can't do jack shit about it. Get out and live your lives.

Or, you can chose to live in fear and stay home.

Can they ski?

WTC truck attack

I thought isis is Israeli proxy army
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Dromontana View Post
    About as well as Benny.
    Whew !

terrorists suck
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

"One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Ban all motor vehicles.

WTC truck attack

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    In fairness looks like they over allocated space for cyclists vs pedestrians

Diversity visa ... radicalized in the USA. I wonder what kind of spin chuckles Schumer and the other left are going to put on this? Clearly they will politicize it. This guys going to become the poster boy for trumps initiative to ban Middle Eastern refugees and immigrants into this country

schindlerpiste, I don't understand your point. First you say that Schumer and the left "will politicize it," then you say he will be "the poster boy for trumps [sic] initiative." So, who's going to politicize it? And haven't you already politicized it, all by yourself?

This whole thread demonstrates how deep we've sunk. People were still lying dead on the sidewalk and plenty of people on various forms of socmed (including some members of the PR) were ready to start arguing about their guns, and brown people, and religious differences, and Trump. And all of them wanted to recycle talking points that apparently they keep ready to be trotted out no matter what the news is. People react rather than think. And that tends to make them look stupider than they are, which in turn makes other people react to the perceived stupidity. I have no idea how to change that, but it's fucking toxic to our society.
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR