Thumbs up WTB: Look Pivot 18

Just as the title says. Anyone has a pair that they are willing to part with? 95mm brakes would work.

Thanks!

Anyone?

I have 2 Pairs (one white Look, one orange Rossi) with 130 brakes in fantastic shape and I'm pretty sure I have a beater set of silver Looks with 115-ish brakes around somewhere that I'd let go for cheap if I can find them.

Edit: I also have 2 sets of CAST plates for them if anyone is interested (no dynafit toes)
    Last edited by Speedfreak; 10-31-2017 at 07:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

After powderfreak I need 130 brake. Prefer white but really after him Dibs
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

I have some excellent condition p 18's (fluorescent orange ones) with 100 brake that we could maybe shuffle/ trade around for one wider brake one if someone wants the narrower- ie powderface. or cd trade for anyone that has a 14 with wider brakes(I was going to put on my skinnier skis but I dont need din to 18)

just wanted to throw it out there in case we cd all make this work
    skid luxury

OK, so I have two in line for the orange and white (whyturn) ones respectively should OP not want 130 brakes. Just waiting on OP...

b-bear if OP wants yours b/c they're skinnier that'd be great as it'll save me from having to hunt the silver Pivots down.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

I'll jump in line for a set of orange or white 18's. Narrower brake width is fine. PM me if anything is available.

I have a pair of white Pivot 18s - great condition. 115mm brakes. PM me if interested.

1 mile from N. America's biggest chairlift
    I have a pair of white Pivot 18s that are attached to pair of 190cm Super 7 RD (black and blue with orange trim) PM for details
    Rocket Sleds and Super Space Boots

Someone bought my P18's but I have a pair of FKS 180 (115mm brakes) I am hoping to sell. PM for details