Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 67 68 69 70 71 72
Results 1,776 to 1,783 of 1783
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeple View Post
    So lots of stoke right now for snow rolling into higher elevations along the Wasatch. Don't get me wrong the time to start praying for snow is near (if not ever present), but is nobody worried about these early storms for BC skiing? This happened last year too and the snowpack was scary af all season long.

*Maybe this belongs in a new thread for 18/19 by
    Its always a concerned with early season snow storms, but I don't really consider october snow as abnormal. I've seen the faucet turn on starting in October many times. I guess it really just depends on what happens afterwards....

Right now, I'm just stoked that old man winter is paying us a visit.

Yeah it does suck for skiing. I'm not overly excited for the snow, but am SO stoked for moisture and cooler temps. This summer has been brutal.

Anyone know of a shop that can fix a broken zipper on a jacket?

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Yeah it does suck for skiing. I'm not overly excited for the snow, but am SO stoked for moisture and cooler temps. This summer has been brutal.
    As was pointed out above, the problem is that it basically didn't snow at all in the early season and the season totals we're really light.

Jah willing, a 600 inch year will provide stability regardless of what happens in October.

Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post
    Call Cole Sports in Park City. They have a person who replaces zippers that is local. Did my Arcteryx last year, great quality. I didn’t have to pay so I can’t answer that one.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

I take all that kind of stuff to Stitched Specialties (7343 S 900 E, Midvale, UT 84047, (801) 568-9119). They fixed a broken zipper pull for me last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Todds View Post
    I take all that kind of stuff to Stitched Specialties (7343 S 900 E, Midvale, UT 84047, (801) 568-9119). They fixed a broken zipper pull for me last year.
    Yep. Fixed a zip on some patagucci pants and tailored some wader straps for me. They do good work
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Knock on a local Mormon families door. Bet most Mormon mom's 40+ can easily handle, or if you have a Mormon grandmother in the neighborhood her too. So many seamstress types in the valley working out of the house. Shits passed down the generations.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app