FS: Fox Float 32 150 mm 26" - $150

2011 Fox Float 32 26" fork. 15 mm axle. It has a lot of miles on it but has been well maintained. I replaced the wiper seals and oil earlier in the summer, then only rode it a few times before upgrading to a Mattoc. It was working great and the stanchions looked great when I had the lowers off. There is a light scratch on one stanchion but it has been smoothed and causes no problems for the seals. The air cap is missing but I have a valve cap on there to keep the valve clean.

Pics here: https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2272121/

Are they really worth that much? I have the same fork in 120 and I been eyeing the mattock. Dunno if I could get ~$150 for my fox I would get the mattoc but otherwise I', not in a big hurry to change it.

It'd be way more valuable if it had a straight steerer.

Quote Originally Posted by daught View Post
    Are they really worth that much? I have the same fork in 120 and I been eyeing the mattock. Dunno if I could get ~$150 for my fox I would get the mattoc but otherwise I', not in a big hurry to change it.
    It's really in excellent shape so I think 150 is fair, though I'm open to offers. Plenty of clapped out forks on PB for more. If I can't get at least a $100 or so for it I might as well keep it.
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    It'd be way more valuable if it had a straight steerer.
    Truth.

Is the mattoc mind blowing compared to the fox?

Huge improvement for sure. Having LSC adjustment has made the bike so much better for jumping.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using TGR Forums mobile app

Yeah it was a big improvement for sure, especially on a bigger bike with stiffer wheels. The additional adjustments on the Mattoc helped but for my riding (Front Range chunder and chunk) the biggest thing I noticed was the stiffness. The bike got a LOT more stable through the chunk when I switched from the Talas to the Mattoc on my Reign.

I looked up mattoc and saw the old thread. Damn you got a good deal

Looks like this sold?

Dantheman/Adrenelated - can either of you tell me where you were able to locate a Mattoc for a 26" bike? Need a replacement for an otherwise good bike.

I think we both bought ours from Bikewagon on a blowout sale

Gracias. Too bad they are all gone...