Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
    I have a box of 2.0 that I received for being a smartass on instagram. Would you guys apply this stuff to a low-tide & tree/bump ski which will see more rocks and gnar, or the high-tide planks that get the fluff?

which ever ski you are gona use lots that you can't be bothered to wax ?

I did my 120's cuz thats what I had with me when i got the freebie

If i had my druthers I might have put it on the Cochise ... the week after it snows ski
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    which ever ski you are gona use lots that you can't be bothered to wax ?
    Agree. For me that's my "travel ski" that I plan to take out of the country for a couple weeks at a time where I won't have access to my tuning bench.

Aspen SkiCo is in: Apparently phantom-ing their rental fleet.
    Did some pretty decent testing last year, from execs to patrollers. Pushed their chips in this year.

https://www.aspentimes.com/news/loca...lo-to-phantom/

The prospect of it staying on skis when ripping skins is appealing. Repairs looks do-able, just keep a little extra on-hand for base repairs.

Too bad it doesn't come in a gorilla glue-like sealable bottle for such things.

Anyone have the 2.0 applied at any shops in New England? I see a good amount of shops have the cure station but looking for one thats done a decent amount of these / wont fuck it up

I am gonna jump in with my new skis this year that will be my primary skis. My every once in a while skis will probably just be waxed. I think definitely finding a shop with a proper cure machine is the way to go.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Meh it's not that hard to do yourself especially now that it takes WAY less time to cure.
    TLDR; Ski faster. Quit breathing. Don't crash.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalNomad View Post
    Meh it's not that hard to do yourself especially now that it takes WAY less time to cure.
    Where are curing in the winter on your own?
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

I've had Phantom on several skis. The shit works. I especially like it for "travel skis" that won't be able to get on a bench for a extended period of time.

I have a box of original phantom 1.0 that's been sitting in my room for probably 2 years now. Think it's still good to throw on some new skis or is it better off tossing it and going for fresh stuff?

Edit: According to DPS there is no shelf life/expiration date. Gonna go for it.
    Last edited by Lind3n; 11-20-2019 at 12:07 AM.