Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Sick! My Dad ordered one (Mike D.) and I can't wait to see it in the flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    From their site:
    Ah. Thanks! Missed that.

Hands down the best camper being made today! Here's the first rental GFC/HatchAdventures Tacoma camper available in the U.S. Check it out if your in Bozeman.
    The crew at GFC is innovative, meticulous and cutting edge with their production techniques. Expect big things from both these outfits.
    Thanks G!

Hatch-0303 by john morris, on Flickr

Hatch-0451 by john morris, on Flickr

Hatch-0546 by john morris, on Flickr

Hatch-0592 by john morris, on Flickr

Hatch-0630 by john morris, on Flickr

Have you all marketed to the guy at 4xoverland? He's planning an AK->Patagonia trip with some sort of dodge pickup and camper unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Sick! My Dad ordered one (Mike D.) and I can't wait to see it in the flesh.
    This is made out of human skin?

When the full size F150s and Tundras are ready, will it be the same space frame with different attachments or different dimension space frames? I have a '13 F150 6.5' and am thinking of upgrading to a newer F150 or Tundra in 2-3 years...wondering if I could move a GFC over easily.

Here's a few picks of Hatch Adventures shooting some stoke video of their Go Fast Camper.

DSC_1142 by john morris, on Flickr

DSC_1062 by john morris, on Flickr

DSC_1001 by john morris, on Flickr

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I see the XL aka Tundra sized ones will be available in the fall. Damn temping. Super nice looking system.

Hatch Adventures takes the Go Fast Camper to Yellowstone and the Tetons. I absolutely love this setup!

YNP-GTNP1-0886 by john morris, on Flickr

Yellowstone Tetons-194322 by john morris, on Flickr

Yellowstone Tetons-070432 by john morris, on Flickr

YNP-GTNP1-0910 by john morris, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by single View Post
    Hey single, I saw this rig on Huffine Lane the other day but could not tell if you were driving or not.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I was flipping through Outside magazine at the physiotherapist office and saw your camper on the pages.

Name:  IMG_20180714_201537505.jpg
Views: 2159
Size:  67.4 KB

My buddy's rig. I'm impressed guys. So, when will a stand alone roof top tent be available? I want one for my 80 series.

Saw 2 of these today. First I saw the Hatch one parked over near Bunion's house, then later in the day saw one here in Big Sky. Nice work single !
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I’ve been seeing them more and more in CA/NV/UT. Really nice build quality & engr.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

I envision a hard-sided version for those of us in wetter climes and heavier snow loads.

Same layout. Each triangular side has a hinge line down the middle, from the main front hinge to the midline of the rear face, so that the insulated hard panels fold inward. The rear face has its hinge at the topmost edge, so that it folds downward out of the roof panel and snaps onto the frame just above the shell hatch hinge.

^^^ this

I'm super impressed with this and want one so bad. The shitty exchange rate is really putting a damper on the plan to purchase. Saw one drive by me here in Canmore.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Go Fast Campers, new mag product

Anybody near-ish Ogden have one of these? I’d love to check one out in person.

My wife and I have a teardrop camper, which has been good in some ways (the galley kicks ass), and less good in other ways: we're increasingly feeling that its tow characteristics on gravel and dirt roads is limiting where we can go. I watched the video walkthrough on the GFC website, thought "hey, this solves our problems!" and showed it to my wife to see what she thought. She wasn't that interested initially, but started nodding halfway through and now she's GFC's biggest fan - she wants me to set a timeline for trading in our Outback and teardrop on a Tacoma+GFC.

So, great work! Might be a bit before we can make it happen, but we're looking forward to heading down some gravel roads with a GFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    I envision a hard-sided version for those of us in wetter climes and heavier snow loads.

Same layout. Each triangular side has a hinge line down the middle, from the main front hinge to the midline of the rear face, so that the insulated hard panels fold inward. The rear face has its hinge at the topmost edge, so that it folds downward out of the roof panel and snaps onto the frame just above the shell hatch hinge.
    I seem to recall there was talk of something like that earlier in the thread. Probably on the back burner for now as they are busy completing orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Anybody near-ish Ogden have one of these? I’d love to check one out in person.
    My Dad will be in town with his next weekend. Says he loves it, I'm really looking forward to seeing it in meatspace.

There was talk of hard sides for the topper, which became the default, but there hasn't been any mention of hard sides for the pop-up. Seems like it would add a good bit of complication, weight, and cost. They have been talking about a cold weather pack to insulate the top and/or bottom, as well as a heating system.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Go Fast Campers, new mag product

Huge thanks to single for the delivery and install. Great meeting you!

Pics don’t do this thing justice. It’s so burly and insanely well built. Stoked!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3931.JPG 
Views:	392 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	246831

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3934.JPG 
Views:	646 
Size:	211.1 KB 
ID:	246832
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Name:  IMG_20180714_201537505.jpg
Views: 2159
Size:  67.4 KB

My buddy's rig. I'm impressed guys. So, when will a stand alone roof top tent be available? I want one for my 80 series.
    That old classic Jeep PU is cool

Whose Go Fast Camper and truck was on 36th Ave SW in West Seattle the other day?

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Bump for badass campers. Awesome you guys are killing it.

Any fast lane for longtime maggots? Tough gamble for a dirtbag to pay the deposit and hope to still have the money in 15 months.

Edit: although that probably helps to weed out aforementioned dirtbags
    Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 04-13-2019 at 02:13 PM.