WTB: AT setup for wife 155cm-165cm

I'm looking at options to get my wife setup in AT skis and bindings. She already has Scarpa Gea-RS boots. Pretty strong athlete, former pro bike racer. Advanced intermediate skier. Mostly tele in last 10 years. A little spooked from blowing out a knee on Marker F-12's over 167cm Rossi S7's a couple of years ago. I think it was too much ski+binding for her. We got the S7's long because of the very short running surface due to the goofy rocker profile.

She's 5'4" 130lbs. 70% inbounds - 30% BC

I'm leaning toward Atomic Backland 109's 158cm with Radicals. Wondered if that's too wide for resort days?

Comments or options?

Voile has 160cm Vectors on sale for $375

What does she look like? I mean you give her height and weight, but does is that weight distributed more at the upper part of her body, or is it more in the lower part of her body? I think we need more information.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I picked up some Volkl 100eights and put some Radicals on them. A bit heavier than some but we can do some inbounds also and they should be great where I take her. She's advanced intermediate and likes stability in crud. She already has some Voile V6 BC's as a lightweight tele setup.