Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Just bumping it.

5 days left to get in on the run with the TGR discount. After that they will go back to full price

Some pretty awesome looking combos coming in so far including a couple of the new Gunmetals.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Trigger pulled on Standard Flex with America graphic.

Starting my own little Goat farm.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Trigger pulled on Standard Flex with America graphic.

Starting my own little Goat farm.
    Well played. Glad to have you aboard

What were the final run numbers? I hope it was enough to make it worthwhile for you ON3P.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Springskiin View Post
    What were the final run numbers? I hope it was enough to make it worthwhile for you ON3P.
    Not over yet, but it is hitting slightly above where we expected and getting close to being pleasantly surprised

The pre-order window closes tonight at 11:59pm so we can let everyone know after that.

Alright everyone!

Thanks again for those that have ordered the baddest ski we have ever made. Total was over 20 pair sold and you guys stepped up massively. FKNA

Production starting ASAP and looking at that 12/1 shipping window with a smile.

Just Awesome!

So much stoke

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

'Merica top sheet, green sidewalls, stiff flex. Anyone wanna buy some 2013 191 BG's with Solly 916's on them? First time I've ever considered selling them. Still might not. Located in SLC. My wife is going to kill me but I think it'll be worth it......Thanks Jay and Scott. You guys rock.

SuperGoat PSA - ON3P Limited Run

https://youtu.be/0vCsE8KYeMQ

Scene from 1:56-2:06..

How it’ll feel straight lining inbounds chop and chunder bumps at 50mph.

My own personal cruise missiles.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepHelmet View Post
    'Merica top sheet, green sidewalls, stiff flex. Anyone wanna buy some 2013 191 BG's with Solly 916's on them? First time I've ever considered selling them. Still might not. Located in SLC. My wife is going to kill me but I think it'll be worth it......Thanks Jay and Scott. You guys rock.

SuperGoat PSA - ON3P Limited Run

as long as the new pow ski hotness has some version of RES, I’ll be interested.

Edit: wrong thread.
    Last edited by SupreChicken; 11-08-2017 at 08:42 AM.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Thanks for making this happen on3p. Glad it sounds like it will be at least somewhat profitable for you guys. Hopefully that means more of these niche projects might happen in the future.
    Also thanks for the great customer service. Got a call, I think from Powtron, right after I placed my order on Monday night to make sure everything was correct.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

Quote Originally Posted by swerve View Post
    Thanks for making this happen on3p. Glad it sounds like it will be at least somewhat profitable for you guys. Hopefully that means more of these niche projects might happen in the future.
    Also thanks for the great customer service. Got a call, I think from Powtron, right after I placed my order on Monday night to make sure everything was correct.
    No problem at all. It sounded like I may have woke you up when I called, but just wanted to make sure we had it right

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Alright everyone!

Thanks again for those that have ordered the baddest ski we have ever made. Total was over 20 pair sold and you guys stepped up massively. FKNA

Production starting ASAP and looking at that 12/1 shipping window with a smile.
    Ok, inquiring minds want to know, what was the flex distribution within the 20?
    I'd wager Standard slightly edged out Stiff 9/7/4 (Std/Stiff/Aever)

Who else went full Aever?

Was helping a friend of my oldest daughter remount some skis I sold him last year. He mentioned that he was at Evo recently and they mentioned this cool local brand named ON3P. He said “you heard of them?” My daughter smiled and said, “Dad, show him a picture of your SuperGoats!” Needless to say, he thinks I can am the coolest guy in the world because (a) I already own ON3P skis and (b) I’ll have my own red-white-blue SuperGoats. Thanks for making this old man cool with the youngsters, even if just for a moment!
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    No problem at all. It sounded like I may have woke you up when I called, but just wanted to make sure we had it right
    I was still at work, so you're pretty much correct. Maybe I'll try and make it over to Loveland for a demo day this winter.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

Was helping a friend of my oldest daughter remount some skis I sold him last year. He mentioned that he was at Evo recently and they mentioned this cool local brand named ON3P. He said “you heard of them?” My daughter smiled and said, “Dad, show him a picture of your SuperGoats!” Needless to say, he thinks I can am the coolest guy in the world because (a) I already own ON3P skis and (b) I’ll have my own red-white-blue SuperGoats. Thanks for making this old man cool with the youngsters, even if just for a moment!
    Badass father right here! My dad would shit his pants in fear, if he even looked at the Supergoats, nvm buy/ski them.

You rock

Adding a little stoke as all the activity here has me fired up.

Excited for this combo

Plus

Flexing like this

Mounted with this

These planks definitely deserve Pivot 18s! I just received a new pair from FreezeProShop for $270.

Yer not old if you’re rocking SGs
    Uno mas

Congratulations to those of you who got in on this. And a big applause to ON3P for building these beasts. #FullAever

It was crazy difficult to not pull the trigger on a pair of these. I love the fact that ON3P went out on a limb and offered this to the maggot crowd.

I’m still trying to move a pair of sticks to offset mine....couldn’t pass though.

I rip the groomed on tele gear