Ski recommendation (dad needs fun ski too teach kiddo to ride)

Here is the situation. My 8 year old is a full on lil ripper. My 3 year old is gonna learn this year which means lotsa backward skiing and needing to have fun popping off of little rollers and stuff while I ski w both boys.

The older One can roll down damn near anything at most resorts with, so that's not an issue.

Daily driver is the lone sick day 108. The one with the orange top sheet from a few years ago. I am 6'2". 205.

What do you guys think? I was thinking the armada JJ or even the line Bacon? Just looking for some ideas then gonna seek the used market. So also, if you have something lemme know!

Cheers
    Mike

I ski on 10 year old Salomon Foils with the toddler. Twin tip for switch, light when lugging multiple pairs plus kid, sidecut enough for groomed, wide enough shovel for <6” despite narrow underfoot. $50 on Craiglist.

Noridca soul rider. Volkl Revolt / Bridge. Twin tip, medium flex, you wont hate them when you have to do a few full speed laps on them.

Reading about those skis they sound promising for sure! Now to see if any mags have a pair laying around?!!

165 Slalom skis. They're easy to move around when the kids between your legs. They still have enough beef to be skied as hard are you want.

Soul Riders were my favorite and most used ski last year. I saw several guys doing the same as you on them as well, so it seems like they are good for it. I'm fairly light so the soft flex doesn't affect me that much. They are pretty hard to find cheap right now however.

Sent from my VS988 using TGR Forums mobile app