Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I Feel Bad for Fucking With You People.

Not really. It's the fucking Padded Room. I respect the other TGR forums (except polyasshat), but zero respect for the PR, and no fucks given.

I'm willing to sit and have a beer with nearly any of you, though. So how about tomorrow (Friday, 10/20)? Weather's probably gonna suck. I know there's a handful of Boise maggots, but I've only met a couple of you. So, whether you want to get a beer, call me an asshole, or laugh at some of the uptight pricks that make this place fun, I'm willing.

Around 4:00 works best for me, but later would work, also. Downtown or Hyde Park. Or west side if there's strong feeling that way.
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

I heard there's a new dumpster behind Home Depot

Sorry, I have a highway cleanup to attend. And Boise is 6 hrs away.

I Feel Bad for Fucking With You People.

Quote Originally Posted by that dude who did that thing View Post
    Not really. It's the fucking Padded Room. I respect the other TGR forums (except polyasshat), but zero respect for the PR, and no fucks given.

I'm willing to sit and have a beer with nearly any of you, though. So how about tomorrow (Friday, 10/20)? Weather's probably gonna suck. I know there's a handful of Boise maggots, but I've only met a couple of you. So, whether you want to get a beer, call me an asshole, or laugh at some of the uptight pricks that make this place fun, I'm willing.

Around 4:00 works best for me, but later would work, also. Downtown or Hyde Park. Or west side if there's strong feeling that way.
    You can always try Grinder if this doesn't work.

This attempt at some form of redemption is getting old. Just settle in and don't care what people think about you and just take your lumps.

Enough and just change your name back already.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    Sorry, I have a highway cleanup to attend.
    community service in lieu of jail?

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    community service in lieu of jail?
    Never convicted, plea bargain for a lighter sentence.

I'm willing...
    Jesus Christ, you don't get this place. Quite literally, no one is moved by your gesture to sit through a beer with them. I've shared beers with tons of mags and the way the conversation starts is, "it would be great to have a beer sometime." You gravitate towards people who make the world more fun, you don't get pulled in by people who dictate what fun is. That is why you see decade long willing participants here in this cesspool that you can't decry enough yet find no way to leave - we're here for the fun, maybe some good natured arguments and honestly, to help each other. The trolls and sanctimony don't persevere here. I've seen some great long runs, and you may have that special amount of intellectual dishonesty and narcissism to stick it out for awhile longer but it always fades eventually.

I know your persona is somewhat fabricated, and when challenged by posts by like these, you run to it as a safety blanket claiming we all take you too seriously. But you should really ask yourself why the fuck you are here. Brit will be the first to point out that I don't ski anywhere near as much as the rest of this group these days, and he'd be right, but I stick around to be a part of something that for all its bullshit has some actual humanity and no-strings attached humor. You are like a marionette.

Now, if you are ever in Seattle, I'd like to have a beer with you and really discover whether you have an ounce of your real self to offer without feeding your ego along the way.

^^^

you send me some weihenstephaner and you're forgiven.

seriously dude, most likely no one cared and just enjoyed making snarky commentary; I did in my case.

unless you're just trolling, I don't see what you gained.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Once again, reading comprehension fails. That is so typical of the PR.

The post was directed at people in the Boise area. If you are not in the Boise area, I wasn't talking to you. And pretending that I was somehow trying to make amends with you, is factually incorrect. If you are in Boise, I'm also not trying to make amends, I'm just saying we should consider getting a drink.

Nonetheless, I'm glad that even a simple attempt to set up a beer on a Friday afternoon provides the PR so much entertainment value. I could write a post about my bowel movement and some of you guys would get bent out of shape, especially if I named turds after a few of you.

Apology accepted.

Once again, reading comprehension fails. That is so typical of the PR.
    I don't think it's so much a reading comprehension failure as your failure to understand that your online personal is repugnant, thus no one really likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Apology accepted.
    Ahhh, I lol'd.

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I don't think it's so much a reading comprehension failure as your failure to understand that your online personal is repugnant, thus no one really likes you.
    It's funny you think you speak for the group, or even for a majority. You would be shocked at just how many of the TGR denizens totally understand that I'm fucking with you. The lack of self-awareness, the hair-trigger defensiveness, the lynch mob mentality, these are objects of amusement. Half of you are walking around wit the virtual equivalent of truck nuts hanging off your personae. A quarter of you are wearing a virtual t-shirt that says "I'm with Stupid" and has an arrow pointing straight up. Even without a physical presence you manage to wear your prejudices like badges of courage, puffing your chests out and begging for a purple-nurple.

BTW, you in Boise today? No, you are not. So fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Jesus Christ, you don't get this place. Quite literally, no one is moved by your gesture to sit through a beer with them. I've shared beers with tons of mags and the way the conversation starts is, "it would be great to have a beer sometime." You gravitate towards people who make the world more fun, you don't get pulled in by people who dictate what fun is. That is why you see decade long willing participants here in this cesspool that you can't decry enough yet find no way to leave - we're here for the fun, maybe some good natured arguments and honestly, to help each other. The trolls and sanctimony don't persevere here. I've seen some great long runs, and you may have that special amount of intellectual dishonesty and narcissism to stick it out for awhile longer but it always fades eventually.

I know your persona is somewhat fabricated, and when challenged by posts by like these, you run to it as a safety blanket claiming we all take you too seriously. But you should really ask yourself why the fuck you are here. Brit will be the first to point out that I don't ski anywhere near as much as the rest of this group these days, and he'd be right, but I stick around to be a part of something that for all its bullshit has some actual humanity and no-strings attached humor. You are like a marionette.

Now, if you are ever in Seattle, I'd like to have a beer with you and really discover whether you have an ounce of your real self to offer without feeding your ego along the way.
    This is sanctimonious
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

That should have been his new screen name

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    That should have been his new screen name
    That or "Sock Puppet"

Actually AD speaks for us quite well in his post.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

call me an asshole
    You're an asshole.

Feel better? After all that does seem to be why you're here, again. For the abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

It's funny you think you speak for the group, or even for a majority. You would be shocked at just how many of the TGR denizens totally understand that I'm fucking with you. The lack of self-awareness, the hair-trigger defensiveness, the lynch mob mentality, these are objects of amusement. Half of you are walking around wit the virtual equivalent of truck nuts hanging off your personae. A quarter of you are wearing a virtual t-shirt that says "I'm with Stupid" and has an arrow pointing straight up. Even without a physical presence you manage to wear your prejudices like badges of courage, puffing your chests out and begging for a purple-nurple.

BTW, you in Boise today? No, you are not. So fuck off.
    See what I mean?

I'd get a beer sometime but not today.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    You're an asshole.
    That made you feel better didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I'd get a beer sometime but not today.
    Like I said, there's a handful of spuds on TGR, and another one that's moving here, I think this weekend. We should make soemthign happen. We could do it at Bogus but I am NOT driving.