Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Git sum.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

This doesn’t seem like controversial stuff.
    There must be a backstory here I’m not privy to.

The view from my office right now. Dying to get high but w a dozen guys under me looking for directions and needing to deal w the government in a bit I'll wait till four today

Hahaha

fastfred=Tedski?

Young Men,

Having made 4 marriages work, I have significant experience in the matter.

If I hadn't left Hadley, I would have never written A Farewell to Arms. Or gone to Africa with money from Pauline's Uncle Gus. Or bought that money pit in Key West.

If I hadn't left Pauline for Martha I would've never been at Normandy. Usually writers are only in competition with time and better, dead writers. Being in competition with your wife is not recommended but it can improve both of your writing. For a time, until it destroys everything else.

And if I hadn't been at Normandy I would've never ended up in that hospital where I met Mary, who helped me to win the Nobel Prize.

So you see, there are any number of ways to make a marriage work. If you poured enough absinthe in me, and the hour was late, and I found your company agreeable, I might even admit sonething that I would never admit to the sanctimonious blowhard who began this discussion. I might admit that I would trade it all just to lay in a small bed and listen to the cold wind stripping the leaves from the trees on Place Contrescarpe. I would be young and poor and unfamous again but none of that would matter as long as I could hear Hadley's footsteps on the stairs of our apartment one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    It's only funny if there is truth to it. If you are ok with that...
    Are you ok with your truth honey? Not trying to egg you on. Just asking.

I showed up in a ski town twenty years ago w nothing. I now deal w people who have photos of themselves and us presidents on their office walls.

I'm heavily tattooed and pierced. I can't balance a checkbook. I deal w a shit ton of money a year. But I know how to communicate and listen. I'm mellow as fuck. Shit like that helps in getting laid too

My truth is a joke when you really think about it

How to Make a Marriage Work.

Today, 1:50 PM
    that dude who did that thing

THIS MESSAGE IS HIDDEN BECAUSE THAT DUDE WHO DID THAT THING IS ON YOUR IGNORE LIST.View Post

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    The view from my office right now. Dying to get high but w a dozen guys under me looking for directions and needing to deal w the government in a bit I'll wait till four today

thats whats up, playboy
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

I am making good progress. More and more dickheads like WTFisDat are putting me on ignore.

The plan is working. Rgiht, WTF is Dat?
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    a chick that doesn't like period sex is probably not a keeper

and for fuck sake she should at least have blown you
    She could have went with shower sex, easy clean up and all
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

you need lube!

silicone based for the shower I guess. i haven't tried it

i'm a coconut oil user...

KY is water based you have to get down to business pretty quick
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Pussy juice makes the best lube. God made it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Pussy juice makes the best lube. God made it that way.
    washes out in the shower... trust me

during marathon sessions, the well can run dry

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    ....but James, the software is not in charge.
    Oh fuck.

Did someone shut the server closet door again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Dromontana View Post

That'll be a tough hurdle to clear socially. Luminaries like WTF is dat just don't come around often. Their talents are usually absorbed by the balloon knot of polyasshattery.

I haven’t posted in polyass for months bro. I heroically saved the forum by getting Damian Sanders banned, and then peaced out of that cesspool for good... riding off into the sunset if you will

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    I haven’t posted in polyass for months bro. I heroically saved the forum by getting Damian Sanders banned, and then peaced out of that cesspool for good.
    It takes a village to oust an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by that dude who did that thing View Post
    Well, that's different. OF COURSE we all dream of being a 7' black millionaire.
    I have no desire to be 7 ft tall.
    More power to you, fastfred. My dreams ran a bit different, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job at making them reality.
    Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure you lost the election. Unless of course your dream was to be a loser.

Hemingway FTMFW!!!!!!!!
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Unless of course your dream was to be a loser 68% - 32%.

There's another issue, too many people are looking for someone else's dream. There is no "the dream." If you truly want to spend your life with a primary focus on getting high, skiing, biking and fucking, then just go do it. The reality is that while that may or may not be fastfred's dream, it is almost nobody else's.
    Fuck you Pio.

I come to TGR because there are a lot of very smart people who post here who get it about my lifestyle. You obviously do not get it.

And as far as this being "almost nobody else's" dream, again that is why I am here on TGR and not on some RV forum or an urban chicken coop forum. Those people don't understand me and I don't understand them. So I am here. Why the fuck are YOU here ?

People on this board have long memories, and you shit on ALOT of good people. You may be sucking up to MtnGirl in the Harvey Weinstein thread right now, but you treated her like absolute trash a few years ago.

No wonder you had to delete your history here, if the people of Idaho found out what a sanctimonious, judgemental, dickhead you really are, you would have gotten even less votes.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Fuck you Pio.

I come to TGR because there are a lot of very smart people who post here who get it about my lifestyle. You obviously do not get it.

And as far as this being "almost nobody else's" dream, again that is why I am here on TGR and not on some RV forum or an urban chicken coop forum. Those people don't understand me and I don't understand them. So I am here. Why the fuck are YOU here ?

People on this board have long memories, and you shit on ALOT of good people. You may be sucking up to MtnGirl in the Harvey Weinstein thread right now, but you treated her like absolute trash a few years ago.

No wonder you had to delete your history here, if the people of Idaho found out what a sanctimonious, judgemental, dickhead you really are, you would have gotten even less votes.
    75%-25%?

Hope yall had a great day

^^^ keep living the dream, fastfred, keep living the dream ! ^^^

Pio can go fuck himself.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    back on topic - just look at those smiles.
    definately poopenhausen.