Pro Flex G liner in TLT6

I just got a pair of 28/28.5 TLT 6's with pretty packed out liners, and have a set of 28 Intuition Pro Flex G liners laying around. I tried putting them in the boots, and they really decrease volume, to the point where I can only have my feet in a few minutes before they hurt. I actually have too much space with the old stock liners, so the difference is quite significant.

I don't have much experience with Intuition liners, so I'm not sure if these can be made to work. Is this within the realm of possibility with a heat mold, or should I try something else? The Intuition website says their liners can compress 70-80% with a heat mold, but I'm not sure if I want to fully test that with a brand-new $200 set. Most of the pressure is coming from the tongue onto the top of my foot, if that makes a difference.

I have a set of 27.5 liners from some Scarpa F1's that actually fit pretty great in the TLTs, so I can always just take those liners and sell the shells, but I'd rather get rid of them together, if possible.

why not use the 27 liners you have if they fit well?

no, the 28 will not fit a 26

if yo have to buy liners, buy the right size

It's a 28 liner in a 28 shell, so I'm pretty sure I have the right size...

me bad, read 26 shell, 28 liner

yes, get them molded, use VERY thick socks, thick toe caps, extra 3-5mm padding anywhere you WANT more room, and buckle the crap out of them while cooling for 10 min (drink 1-2 beers)

they will have more room after this