Wanted: The Avalanche Review back issues

Not sure if this fits here or in Gear Swap.
    I am interested in finding someone's old stack of The Avalanche Review that they will never touch again. I know old issues are free online, but my eyes hurt reading on a screen.
    Willing to trade for beer or a few bucks and would pay for shipping if necessary - bonus points for being in Tahoe so I can pick them up.
    Thanks!

We have a stack in the AAA archives (storage unit in Victor Idaho). You might have to pay Jaime to go paw around in there for you, but it won't hurt to ask. Become a member so you get the new ones as soon as they come out too!

jaime@avalanche.org

Hey HMS, are the online archives supposed to come up again?

Thanks for all your work!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by SchralphMacchio View Post
    Hey HMS, are the online archives supposed to come up again?

Thanks for all your work!
    Yup. They are migrating everything to the new site and my pages aren't the first ones to move over, harrumph. Anything you need right away?

You still a supporter/ subscriber, Shralp?

Nothing needed right away, just some people had asked me to link to my article from 3 years ago.

You bet I'm still a supporter! Though I didn't update my address when I moved to Oregon ... I'll do that when I make my annual AAA donation.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by SchralphMacchio View Post
    Nothing needed right away, just some people had asked me to link to my article from 3 years ago.

You bet I'm still a supporter! Though I didn't update my address when I moved to Oregon ... I'll do that when I make my annual AAA donation.
    Thanks. I did send it to one person who reached out to me in the email, "Foster Calm" ring any bells for you?

Do you have a pdf of the article? I can send if you don't...

Sounds like you are enjoying Oregon.