Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    tgr political celebrity deathmatch! damain sanders v. pio!
    Fire it up!

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    God damn you're fucking pathetic.
    No wonder you never get any pussy and 4ply made you his bitch.
    Ya, which part?
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

So much hostility for a guy you don't even know. That's not healthy, man.
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR

Quote Originally Posted by that dude who did that thing View Post
    and seeing photos of Sierra Blair-Coyle.
    This thread is worthless without said pics...
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I hate to repeat myself, but, again, you don't really understand how that really works, do you?
    Apparently not... I mean, I was raised by an elected state senator, and consider myself a bit of a political junky, but why don't you enlighten us and explain it in layman terms for morons like myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Apparently not... I mean, I was raised by an elected state senator,
    state senator Buttars????

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Apparently not... I mean, I was raised by an elected state senator, and consider myself a bit of a political junky, but why don't you enlighten us and explain it in layman terms for morons like myself
    Well, ok.

First, my original post in this thread was the most obvious, least subtle piece of sarcasm I've written here in a long time. I'm sorry that you missed that. I don't claim to be a great satirist or humorist, more of a hobby than a profession. So, when you wrote something about "says the guy who deleted his threads" it was pretty obvious that the sarcasm in the post where I talked about how sacred the PR is, went directly over your snow crusted head.

Second, when I pointed out the failure of literalism, someone retorted that it was coming from the guy who wanted overly literal people to vote for him. That is NOT a dig at me, it is still just a dig at overly literal morons, whcih was the firs time I made a comment about "not getting how this works."

Third is that when you tried to make fun of me for failing to get elected, as a Democrat running in a district that goes R+35, you demonstrated that you really didn't understand that losing or winning an election often has nothing to do with the candidate. It reflects the political proclivities of a particular population, and that running a campaign often serves purposes other than winning the next-coming election.

So, yeah, you write stuff that would seem to indicate you don't know how this really works. But I'm sure you can ski circles around me, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    This thread is worthless without said pics...
    Here, Here! Yes, we need more of this!

political proclivities of a particular population
    Name:  00219b8247170cb6947144.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  57.9 KB

Well, ok.

First, my original post in this thread was the most obvious, least subtle piece of sarcasm I've written here in a long time. I'm sorry that you missed that. I don't claim to be a great satirist or humorist, more of a hobby than a profession. So, when you wrote something about "says the guy who deleted his threads" it was pretty obvious that the sarcasm in the post where I talked about how sacred the PR is, went directly over your snow crusted head.

Second, when I pointed out the failure of literalism, someone retorted that it was coming from the guy who wanted overly literal people to vote for him. That is NOT a dig at me, it is still just a dig at overly literal morons, whcih was the firs time I made a comment about "not getting how this works."

Third is that when you tried to make fun of me for failing to get elected, as a Democrat running in a district that goes R+35, you demonstrated that you really didn't understand that losing or winning an election often has nothing to do with the candidate. It reflects the political proclivities of a particular population, and that running a campaign often serves purposes other than winning the next-coming election.

So, yeah, you write stuff that would seem to indicate you don't know how this really works. But I'm sure you can ski circles around me, so there's that.
    Butt hurt much?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Butt hurt much?
    He asked me to dumb it down, I'm only filling requests here. But that's ok, I don't expect you to read for understanding.

And what the fuck has to be wrong with a man that he sees pics of Sierra Blair-Coyle's butt, and chooses instead to comment on mine?