AT setup for my LadyFriend

She is 5'10", skinny enough to get shit talked by fat girls, and has a racing background. Probably looking to get something in a 170-178 length, and around 110-115 underfoot. Needs frame bindings as she doesnt have an inbounds pow ski, and doesnt have AT boots, but only needs a 12 DIN binding.

If you know any deals, or anyone looking to get rid of lady/small people pow skis that are kinda light, and/or a frame bindings i would be very appreciative!

And here is a picture of said ladyfriend at Alpental closing day last year...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170507_124946774 (2).jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	214015

What size boots does she need? I've got a couple pairs of 25's.

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    What size boots does she need? I've got a couple pairs of 25's.
    She doesnt have the dough for new boots as well, so we are just looking for frame bindings on a lighter pow ski.

I have her new bindings for sale. Marker F12 Tours. Make me an offer.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-Tour-Bindings

I've got some frame bindings in Seattle. They are Frischi Eagles with moderate use. Just took them off my own ladyfriend's ski. Looking to get around $125. PM for pics

Quote Originally Posted by Turnem View Post
    I have her new bindings for sale. Marker F12 Tours. Make me an offer.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-Tour-Bindings
    one fitty. Also, correct me if im wrong, but those are some 100mm-ish brakes?

I'm asking $295 so your offer isn't being considered. Jump over to private messaging if you want to talk more about that. The brakes are 115mm measured at the ski so I'm guessing they are called 110's. The skis they are on are 104 under foot so I probably bought 110's.

OP - If you do want to try and get her on a tech setup and she's a 24.5/25, these megarides are a cheap option.

I'm asking $295 so your offer isn't being considered. Jump over to private messaging if you want to talk more about that. The brakes are 115mm measured at the ski so I'm guessing they are called 110's. The skis they are on are 104 under foot so I probably bought 110's.
    Your price is whack. $300 including shipping gets him brand new f12's from a few different retailers across the pond.

used is used, price accordingly.

not sure if it’s up your alley at all but i have line shorty SFB 165 / marker f12 (maybe 10) in seattle (skins to fit but may be in EWA) that probably have < 2k total vertical on them. my wife lasted a few half laps, went to grad school, they’ve sat since. i think i bought new in 2014 - probably ‘13 model on skis. shoot me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    OP - If you do want to try and get her on a tech setup and she's a 24.5/25, these megarides are a cheap option.

Your price is whack. $300 including shipping gets him brand new f12's from a few different retailers across the pond.

used is used, price accordingly.
    Careful about the “across the pond” dealer. I tried that once last year and got nailed with an unexpected VAT tax. Total PITA. Anyway I appreciate your feedback and dropped my price to $250 in the ad based on confirmed used sales on other sites.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Careful about the “across the pond” dealer. I tried that once last year and got nailed with an unexpected VAT tax. Total PITA. Anyway I appreciate your feedback and dropped my price to $250 in the ad based on confirmed used sales on other sites.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well, i got Adrenaline 16s new from Evo last year for $262.65... so thank you for the offer, but i will pass. I am looking for a ski/binding setup that has a little more "experience" with a price that reflects that haha.

cali - i tried to send you a PM today. let me know if you didn’t get it.

Moment Pika 170 w some sort of Fritschi Princess 9 or 11 din if I recall. Need to check w mrs to see if she want to sell. Let me know if there is interest and I'll look into it and get details on the binding. One ski has a dung edge near the binding, otherwise in decent shape. They've been skied at crested butte, kw and sierra. So bases as expected. I can take a closer look in the next few days.

NOTE TO ALL JONGS
    These are the type of helpful replies you get when you post picture of girlfriend, even if not as hot as this example.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!