Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joshua Boyle

Omar seems like a pretty reasonable dude. Been through a lot. His family though who took him to Afghanistan to be a child soldier to kill the evil Americans are a bunch of nuts bars. His sister included.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Joshua Boyle

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    ”We're sitting as hostages with a lot of time on our hands, We always wanted as many as possible, and we didn't want to waste time. Cait's in her 30s, the clock is ticking."
    Sounds reasonable to me. What else would you do with that much time?

yah i certainly get a weird feeling from him.... a lot of questions thats for sure. Never had the urge to take my preggo wife to Afghanistan for a hike.

Reminds me of that American knucklehead who was taken hostage in our very early days in Baghdad. Dude flew into Iraq on one of the first commercial flights and promptly got kidnapped. Claimed he was just an innocent tourist. When he got released the CIA dumped his cell phone and found a bunch of phone calls to known Al-Queda members prior to his trip. Can't remember his name so no link.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Reminds me of that American knucklehead who was taken hostage in our very early days in Baghdad. Dude flew into Iraq on one of the first commercial flights and promptly got kidnapped. Claimed he was just an innocent tourist. When he got released the CIA dumped his cell phone and found a bunch of phone calls to known Al-Queda members prior to his trip. Can't remember his name so no link.
    exactly.... like others have said this dude was probably sponsored by some gov agency (or multiple) or was just trying to play James Bond

Kidnapped or not, those people should not have been allowed to reproduce their genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stikki View Post
    Yea.

Boyle was a “very private person,” but had a reputation in the gaming world as being both cunning in getting people to do what he wanted and generous to new players, he said.

Sounds like a wannabe spook. Chances are all sides, the CIA and Taliban/Haqqani/Pakistan/whomever, are playing this guy. He thinks he's in control but is actually getting worked by the real pros.
    everybody is a wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Omar seems like a pretty reasonable dude. Been through a lot. His family though who took him to Afghanistan to be a child soldier to kill the evil Americans are a bunch of nuts bars. His sister included.
    I hope I'm not proven wrong, but I tend to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Also agree. And it would certainly be easier to take the other side of this coin.

Sounds like his version is he was young and "compelled" by some sense of virtue.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/freed-h...view-1.4357341

At least they had a little K-hole reprieve now and then...

During their captivity, one of Boyle’s captors told him that Trump was president before he was forced to make a “proof-of-life” video that was released in December 2016, but he thought the man was joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Does anyone think he's making shit up? It just seems off..

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Yes , when I hear him and his supporters speak, I'm thinking he's been through a lot , seems pretty balanced and wants to get on with his life. Though in the back of my mind there is a 5% chance that its all an act and a big part of the big bag of $ will go to some Islamist extremist group to buy bombs and shit.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

manchurian candidate

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    can only imagine the horror of finding out it’s no joke
    Unfortunately for many of us the horror had never stopped
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    No, something is fucked with this guy. I don't trust him.

Boyle, the son of an Ottawa tax court judge, was married for about a year to Zaynab Khadr. She’s the eldest daughter of Ahmed Said Khadr, who was accused by the U.S. and Canada of being an associate and financier for the terrorist group Al-Qaeda. Ahmed Khadr studied at the University of Ottawa, and the family moved between Canada, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    its like buddy was going for bragging rights on hanging with terrorist types
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

This whole story duz not wash.

They should have already been camel spider food a long time ago.
    watch out for snakes

Another "this smells fishy" believer.
    Oh, and a paternity test is mandatory for the kids, since he's been actively claiming his wife was defiled by their kidnapers.

oops! multi-generational manchurian candidates!