FKS/Pivot Jig shop help

I am making a home jig, and I need someone in a shop to rough measure their FKS jig for me.
    With the jig set for 315 bsl, what is the distance between the front and rear legs?
    If I was I was to put a 2x4 in the jig, would a 16" piece be held by the legs, or would that be too short and would need a minimum 20" piece? I just need the minimum length piece I can securely fit in the jig.
    Thanks.

Here ya go:

Thank you sir.

FYI. Most people adjust and drill for a slightly shorter BSL than provided by the FKS jig. More likely to put your boot in the middle of the rear forward pressure adjustment range.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...aper-Templates

Quote Originally Posted by skimaxpower View Post
    FYI. Most people adjust and drill for a slightly shorter BSL than provided by the FKS jig. More likely to put your boot in the middle of the rear forward pressure adjustment range.
    Thanks, I've been mounting, bending, modifying and frankenbulding FKS for 15+ years.
    I'm in the process of building a home jig and just needed a quick measurement from a shop jig that I didn't have immediate access to.
    In my shop days I would close the FKS jig 3mm from actual (not marked) bsl, and was almost always dead on in the middle of the adjustment with proper forward pressure.