Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rank em

Quote Originally Posted by deepsouthmafia View Post
    Coors lite
    Miller Lite
    Bud Lite

I’m a Miller man.
    Is that what you and your crew drink to ease the pain before anal penetration

Schmidts Animal Beer! (a Pabst product). Vended out of a machine in the basement of Del Tachi. Oh the memories......

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I wouldn't pay for any of those three choices. If I'm offered one for free I'll gladly drink any one of the three without a strong preference.

But, good God, it's 2017. Who the hell still drinks that swill by choice?

Current beer of choice: Dead Guy Ale by Rogue. I will admit, though, that of the three, I'll take a COLD Coors Light when looking for something after riding or touring. Once warm, any of those three are swill. The lower alcohol content is good, too, when I'm just looking for something cold to drink and not buzz me.

i like a lot of different beer but rogue and deschutes are not my favorite breweries.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I wouldn't pay for any of those three choices. If I'm offered one for free I'll gladly drink any one of the three without a strong preference.

But, good God, it's 2017. Who the hell still drinks that swill by choice?
    To each his own. I drink PBR by choice and then, Miller High Life or Rainer if its is around. Haven't had Animal Beer in a long time but it used to be a go to favorite.

I just don't care for most micro-brews.

Quote Originally Posted by yellofin View Post
    Is that what you and your crew drink to ease the pain before anal penetration
    that's what lube is for. swill is for courage.

Rank em

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i like a lot of different beer but rogue and deschutes are not my favorite breweries.
    the rogue restaurant in newport is chill af tho

i only mean their beer. i have nothing against the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    . I drink PBR by choice

I just don't care for most micro-brews.
    What you basically are saying is that you do not care for good beer.

That’s ok though, sometimes I eat McDonald’s by choice.

Some peoples taste buds just dont react well to the extra hops and other stuff. Also they cause some sinusitis-type reactions.

I dont drink micro-brews because most of them taste like shit to me. There are some exceptions, but they are less common.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Some peoples taste buds just dont react well to the extra hops and other stuff. Also they cause some sinusitis-type reactions.

I dont drink micro-brews because most of them taste like shit to me. There are some exceptions, but they are less common.

Some people are allergic to hops. If my cousin drinks beer it causes his brain to swell and he goes temporarily blind. Needless to say he doesn't drink beer anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Word

What you basically are saying is that you do not care for good beer.
    No fucktard, what I said was...

To each his own.
    I don't go to McDonalds. I would go to White Castle or eve Krystal but they don't has em here.

Just when I was starting to view you with less disdain you ruin it.

Drinking a 16 oz PBR right now....... aaaah!

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    One of my absolute favorite's is Bachelor Bitters from Deschutes. Unfortunately, you can only get it in their brewpub now. They used to have it in bottles but it wasn't branded well. It really isn't bitter and, at the time, people thought it was because of the name. I make sure to stop by and have a few when in Bend.

free
    cold
    lots of

Rank em

I hope I’ve never too snobby to pass up a cold Coors.

Banquet >>>>>>>> Light of course.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    I hope I’ve never too snobby to pass up a cold Coors.

Banquet >>>>>>>> Light of course.
    I'd have to dig up the thread but there was a good one that asked what your go to beer is. Mine is Coors. Everyone had a different definition of "go to" and mine was a beer that I could find after fishing or skiing by any rural town in Idaho. I'd hate to get to the point of beer snobbery where I'm at a down town gas station in Mackay and there's nothing I'd drink in their refer. Don't get me wrong, I can get as beer snobby as anybody but there will always be a place for the ol' Buckskin in my cooler. I'm sitting on a flight of 22s of Rogue Hop 4-10 for the right smoke meat pairing. Also eyeing the flight of Abysses first year through current in my pantry. I've got to say my taste of the week is about anything Double Mountain or Barley Browns makes. Just got over a Melvin and Boneyard kick a couple months ago since they did their collaboration beer. Drank a sixer of Sante Fe Brewing Happy Camper with a buddy this weekend and a group of me and my friends around the US have a "jams and jellies" club where every month or so we ship "jams and jellies" via UPS of our unique local fares so we know whats going on in the world of beer. I only mention my tastes so people don't think I take my go to beer lightly.

Rank em

Nailed it . You can love the simple beer and micros, both are great. Shit, I better crack a cold Coors now !

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Drank a sixer of Sante Fe Brewing Happy Camper with a buddy this weekend and a group of me and my friends around the US have a "jams and jellies" club where every month or so we ship "jams and jellies" via UPS of our unique local fares so we know whats going on in the world of beer.
    I have a good joke about jams and jellies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    I have a good joke about jams and jellies.
    oh I love jelly, what’s the joke?

It has to do with the difference between jelly and jam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    It has to do with the difference between jelly and jam.
    IF you ever run into Lynne Weiland sometime, ask her that question... She loves that joke.

I'll ask her on a chair ride this ski season.

Are you at Bogus? And yes, do ask her. She'll wonder how the hell you knew to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I'd have to dig up the thread but there was a good one that asked what your go to beer is. Mine is Coors. Everyone had a different definition of "go to" and mine was a beer that I could find after fishing or skiing by any rural town in Idaho. I'd hate to get to the point of beer snobbery where I'm at a down town gas station in Mackay and there's nothing I'd drink in their refer. Don't get me wrong, I can get as beer snobby as anybody but there will always be a place for the ol' Buckskin in my cooler. I'm sitting on a flight of 22s of Rogue Hop 4-10 for the right smoke meat pairing. Also eyeing the flight of Abysses first year through current in my pantry. I've got to say my taste of the week is about anything Double Mountain or Barley Browns makes. Just got over a Melvin and Boneyard kick a couple months ago since they did their collaboration beer. Drank a sixer of Sante Fe Brewing Happy Camper with a buddy this weekend and a group of me and my friends around the US have a "jams and jellies" club where every month or so we ship "jams and jellies" via UPS of our unique local fares so we know whats going on in the world of beer. I only mention my tastes so people don't think I take my go to beer lightly.
    There's also the simple truth that only cheap as shit beer tastes good when it's coming out of the cooler in a drift boat. You can make a different choice when you set up camp for the night, but while floating it should be whatever goes on sale for $20 a suitcase.
    "Judge me by the enemies I have made." -FDR