WTB: Ultralight waterproof shell

I did a dumb thing and left my shell on the damned light rail on my way to the Broncos game a couple of weeks ago. Evidently I pregamed it a little too enthusiastically at the house before getting on the train.

So I'm looking for a replacement. Trying to find a fully waterproof shell without any real features so that it's super packable as I often go out with just a waist pack for water and essentials. Prolly need a men's large. Sub 7oz, waterproof, packable. Ya know?

Considering buying a new MHW Supercharger for $90 shipped but I hate to spend $$$ on a new shell when it will likely spend most of it's life in my waist pack as a safety net if I happen to get caught in the shit up high someplace during the summer.

Anybody holding?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    waist pack

I think I saw a Broncos player kneeling on your shell during the national anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    That's where I got the last one from. But it was before the tjx buyout so it was actually a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    Whoops, my bad. The preferred nomenclature is fanny pack. But it begs the question, which is more soy on a middle aged weekend warrior the fanny pack or the adventure vest?

Quote Originally Posted by Toss the Bat View Post
    I think I saw a Broncos player kneeling on your shell during the national anthem.
    Was it a fluorescent green OR helium hybrid? Cuz that shit was mine! But, if I'm honest, I never really like it that much anyway because of the softshell material on the lower part of the body. So I guess it's cool if the donkey wants to use it to express his political views without getting his knees dirty.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Was it a fluorescent green OR helium hybrid? Cuz that shit was mine! But, if I'm honest, I never really like it that much anyway because of the softshell material on the lower part of the body. So I guess it's cool if the donkey wants to use it to express his political views without getting his knees dirty.
    I think so...but it was hard to tell as a bunch of players were blowing their nose on it after the anthem.

Pm ya
    "Dad, I can huck that"