WTB: Quality collapsible poles

Looking for a set of lightweight poles for a buddy who's putting together a splitboard. A 3-piece deal would be great, but a compact 2-piece set could work, too. Only criteria are that they be light, useable for a guy that's 6'2", and that they not be some fancy probe contraption. I'm not a huge fan of the BD Z series, since the two pairs I've had broke at the ferules and the push-button tended to jam, but I'd consider them if that's the only option.

Anyone holding a pair they don't need? No real rush on these... Still a few weeks out from snow.

I bought the Cascade Mountain tech Carbon fiber poles last Feb, and think they're awesome for their price. $29 at Costco. I mainly bought them for hiking and hunting but have skied with them without any issues. They are light and strong. Everyone who sees them is amazed at how nice they are and blown away when I tell them the price.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    I bought the Cascade Mountain tech Carbon fiber poles last Feb, and think they're awesome for their price. $29 at Costco. I mainly bought them for hiking and hunting but have skied with them without any issues. They are light and strong. Everyone who sees them is amazed at how nice they are and blown away when I tell them the price.
    Good beta.

Love the Head Liner gloves I get from Costco for like $8. Just as nice as my SOs OR ones that cost $30.

Couldn't find the poles on Costco's website...if anyone has a link, please provide. Would like to try them out.

WTB: Quality collapsible poles

You can find them on Amazon as well. I have the cork candle flick lock ones.
    These:https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XM...QuL&ref=plSrch

If you search around you can get them cheaper. Mine were at the local Costco.

Whoa! Thank you for the beta. These look incredibly promising... Makes you wonder why all the other pairs cost more for a heavier option. I'll look into this a bit more and probably end up pulling the trigger on a set from Amazon if I don't find a pair I like more on here. Thanks again.

You can find them on Amazon as well. I have the cork candle flick lock ones.
    These:https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XM...QuL&ref=plSrch

If you search around you can get them cheaper. Mine were at the local Costco.
    Cool, thanks for the link.