which is best kayak for pond fishing?

Hi, I am Charles. Fishing is not my profession it's my hobby. I want to know which is the best kayak for pond fishing. There are many kinds of kayak's in the market but which is best I don't know. I want to buy a kayak for fishing but I am confused which is best for pond fishing experts help me.

If this is an example of how far A.I. has come, we meatbags have nothing to fear.

where do i send the money ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    im gonna recommend ya skip the yak and stand up and fish like a man
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -
    ski on in eternal peace

is that fishn specific or yoga or beginner, you want something pretty stable (and slow) I assume ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Get the red one.
    Do not count the days

Make the days count.

What you need to do is buy my Colman Scanoe. Square back canoe thatís stable and comes with an electric trolling motor. Caught a shit load of bass, crappie, bluegill throwing poppers with my fly rod. Perfect size for two people
    and a cooler full of cold ones.
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    What you need to do is buy my Colman Scanoe. Square back canoe thatís stable and comes with an electric trolling motor. Caught a shit load of bass, crappie, bluegill throwing poppers with my fly rod. Perfect size for two people
    and a cooler full of cold ones.
    ^ Winning

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

that's not best tips for me need more informative tips with a short description. If you know more than information please give me.

I need just a kayak which is best for pond fishing. Don't need any electric motor engine kayak.

which is best kayak for pond fishing?

Depends on what your definition of best is. To me best is a fall afternoon throwing streamers at big browns or late July slaying 12-14 inch cuts on my local spring creek using my Winston 3 weight. However a nice springtime evening chucking poppers and emptying a few cold cans from the cooler while motoring around the pond with a buddy is pretty damn close.

My advise is to get the red one.
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

I can't believe everyone is going with red. Camo is the only reasonable approach to "pond fishin'".

Thank you so much for your kind comment

I'm not a fisherman but I see a fair number of people using Hobie fishing kayaks--they have fins that you pedal so your arms are free. They are also set up to hold your rod. They have a chair type seat that's higher above the water than the usual kayak so casting is easier. Despite that they are reasonably stabe. My wife has one--not for fishing but because she has shoulder problems. They are surprisingly fast. They are very heavy and very expensive but if neither of those is a problem you might take a look.

Get one of these...super stable with lots of cup holders. Not so easy for one person to get back and forth from the pond though.

Give it a name.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Bimble View Post
    Get one of these...super stable with lots of cup holders. Not so easy for one person to get back and forth from the pond though.

Looks like the person on the port side's got some weird pedaling action to deal with.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Looks like the person on the port side's got some weird pedaling action to deal with.
    My initial post was sarcastic but truth is I actually have one of these. The wife wanted something more stable than our old canoe to goof around with on our little lake so we got this. The weird pedal set up is supposed to be for a 3rd person sitting in the middle, haven't tried it though.
    Give it a name.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Bimble View Post
    My initial post was sarcastic but truth is I actually have one of these. The wife wanted something more stable than our old canoe to goof around with on our little lake so we got this. The weird pedal set up is supposed to be for a 3rd person sitting in the middle, haven't tried it though.
    Ahh. I see. Sounds like a hoot!
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'm not a fisherman but I see a fair number of people using Hobie fishing kayaks--they have fins that you pedal so your arms are free. They are also set up to hold your rod. They have a chair type seat that's higher above the water than the usual kayak so casting is easier. Despite that they are reasonably stabe. My wife has one--not for fishing but because she has shoulder problems. They are surprisingly fast. They are very heavy and very expensive but if neither of those is a problem you might take a look.
    How can I setup it?? You also mention here it's expensive But I want to know how much expensive? Because fishing is my hobby and I want to do it as like a professional. Will you give me the full recipe how to prepare it?