Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Well, I wasn't excusing it myself, just sayin. Could have been one of those cartoon movie assholes. They probably pull the same shit.

Hitchcock did, btw. He obviously liked beautiful, wasps blonds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums mobile app

You are fucking disgusting, benny

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Imagine being a young women having to watch this fat ugly hairy fuck jerk off in front of them. Gross
    Don't forget the poor potted plant.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harvey-we...094800960.html

Libtardia feeding on itself. Too funny.

The plant was for me the final straw.

A plant? Humans can run, call the police, fire off a gun. But an innocent, defenseless plant just sitting there in a pot? What the hell?

I hope he chokes to death on a stalk of broccoli.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    imagine then being one of the women
    he alleged to have groped & raped.

harv should have been castrated years ago
    It's not too late. We could do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    You are fucking disgusting, benny
    Oh, you don't know, sweetheart. But, most come back for more. Not whiny little bitches like you, though.

And, Hitchcock has pretty much exposed as a nasty old troll. Imagine having to do him. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    imagine then being one of the women
    he alleged to have groped & raped.

harv should have been castrated years ago
    Yes of course anything physical would have been worse, but even just the watching would have pretty soul destroying. And vibes to the potted plant.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Oh, you don't know, sweetheart. But, most come back for more. Not whiny little bitches like you, though.

And, Hitchcock has pretty much exposed as a nasty old troll. Imagine having to do him. Sheesh.
    all class.

Funny how the first thing Courtney thinks of is watch out for Weinstein.

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

This Harvey Weinstein thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bite Me View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/harvey-we...094800960.html

Libtardia feeding on itself. Too funny.
    Seriously.

You just can't suggest anything sensible these days without getting back lash.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

conehead = lulz

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    it's too bad these girls and women don't do something like turn the voice recorder on, on their phone; so they have evidence to put these guys away.
    There was one woman that wore a wire for the NYPD. Harv donated money to the DA. No charges filed. This is why no one came forward.

The board included contract language that requires him to reimburse any damages related to his assaults, so they knew what was going on. More people than Harv should have there lives made miserable, be it criminal, civil, or completely removed from the industry.

Agreed.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Maybe people are finally taking notice.

Is everyone seeing the me, toos all over social media?

These are your sisters, mothers, friends, girlfriends... this is everyone.

It only stands to reason that the abusers, rapists and harassers would also be your brothers, fathers, sons, friends...

Weinstein may have a silver lining. People are talking. Rape isn't polite conversation but until assholes like Benny and the birdhunter alias and everyone else who is "only joking" realize how much their attitudes contribute to the problem nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Maybe people are finally taking notice.

Is everyone seeing the me, toos all over social media?

These are your sisters, mothers, friends, girlfriends... this is everyone.

It only stands to reason that the abusers, rapists and harassers would also be your brothers, fathers, sons, friends...

Weinstein may have a silver lining. People are talking. Rape isn't polite conversation but until assholes like Benny and the birdhunter alias and everyone else who is "only joking" realize how much their attitudes contribute to the problem nothing will change.
    I saw the "me too" thing last night, and first thing I thought (sadly) is "I bet every woman I know could post this". I'd like to think it will make a difference but I'm cynical.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

vast majority of my women friends

Sublime got it right years ago. Hope the same happens to Weinstein.

Courtney Love in a 2005 red carpet interview, in response to a totally benign question:

Love looks off into the distance and smiles very briefly, then answers, “Um …” before looking to someone offscreen, perhaps an assistant or manager. “I’ll get libeled if I say it …” she says, addressing the off-screen person more than the reporter, before turning rapidly to the mic and spitting out her answer: “If Harvey Weinstein invites you to a private party in the Four Seasons, don’t go.” Then she turns from the mic before the reporter can ask any follow-up questions.

It certainly seems like many in the "industry" knew this was happening for years and years and yet did nothing. Now that its public everyone in hollywood is jumping on the bandwagon. I find that disgusting.... when will people learn that hollywood people are just talking heads? Many of these people could have stood up and said something (not the victims, not victim blaming) but that would have jeopardized their career so they turned a blind eye.

As others have said however, he is not the only one.

Never get in the car with Beria. If you do, don't accept the flowers later.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Courtney Love in a 2005 red carpet interview, in response to a totally benign question:

and, she got blacklisted for it as well.

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    The question was "Do you have any advice for a young girl moving to Hollywood?"

..... pretty telling that is the first thing that came to her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    and, she got blacklisted for it as well.
    And THAT'S the difference between Hollywood and the rest of the working world. When people say that the disgusting cess pool that is Hollywood is no different than anywhere else, the difference is that in Hollywood if you're a young actor/actress trying to get a start and you try and expose creeps like Weinstein before you're big, they'll make damn sure that you don't get work ANYWHERE thanks to their connections and relationships around town. I'm not saying that there aren't disgusting pigs everywhere, but the intimidation goes so much further in the film industry. Something tells me that most insurance agencies/banking companies/law firms/supply chain companies/etc. don't have "casting couch" sessions. In the normal corporate world, this sort of stuff is definitely nowhere near so prevalent as it is in LA.