Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Ben Affleck pours them a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    If you knew her you'd feel the same. Here's just one example of the type of person she became after moving to California. She married this rich dude knowing from the beginning she was just going to marry him, pop out a couple kids then divorce him and take him for all she could and that's exactly what she did. She even told me once that she considers that a career. That's just one example of why I have no doubt that she probably fucked her way into that In Living Color gig and the others.

Edit for this gem. I can't believe I almost forgot this part. Then she started fucking her divorce attorney who was like 30 years older than her.
    Actually she sounds smart to me and the guys sound like dumb motherfuckers

Yep Wolley Hollywood is a slezzy ass shithole where they don't need to hide their raping of children behind some muzzie religious BS like Bacha Bazi. They just throw pedifile parties. Surprised you don't live there.
    Your words have a familiar ring. Have we met or are you in some sort of club?

Don't fuck with me child. You should just move along.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by This End Up View Post
    Cosby, Trump & Weinstein walk into a bar............

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Ben Affleck pours them a drink.
    Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Actually she sounds smart to me and the guys sound like dumb motherfuckers
    True that. Got the looks and the "talent"? Easy money, baby. My wife's (FORMERLY wealthy) uncle has been taken to the cleaners by more than one gorgeous lady that was obviously out of his league. Gotta shake my head at the stupidity of some of these men out there. Don't feel bad for them...or those women.

On the other hand, after some guys like Weinstein have women throw themselves at them for too long, then they falsely think they have the right and authority to be wildly inappropriate toward them. Gotta say, most of us have probably never felt the need to jerk it into a potted plant. That's a new one. Weinstein and SO many more in Hollywood are freaking disgusting examples of humanity. I don't care if 99% of the women who come through your office door are willing to degrade themselves, that's still no reason to not treat them with dignity. All people should be treated with some level of respect in a professional setting; no matter what you think of them. Megalomaniacs like this need to have examples made out of them. It ain't 50s Madison Avenue anymore.

If you knew her you'd feel the same. Here's just one example of the type of person she became after moving to California. She married this rich dude knowing from the beginning she was just going to marry him, pop out a couple kids then divorce him and take him for all she could and that's exactly what she did. She even told me once that she considers that a career. That's just one example of why I have no doubt that she probably fucked her way into that In Living Color gig and the others.

Edit for this gem. I can't believe I almost forgot this part. Then she started fucking her divorce attorney who was like 30 years older than her.
    ^^^ In case anyone is wondering, this is not a Cono alias.

Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

These lyrics make me think of all the people that sell their souls for fame

I remember the days when I was a young kid growing up
    Looking in the mirror, dreaming about blowin' up
    The rock crowds. Make money. Chill with the honeys.
    Sign autographs and whatever the people want from me.
    Shit's funny how impossible dreams manifest
    And the games that be comin' with it
    Nevertheless, you got to go for the gusto
    But you don't know about the blood, sweat, and tears and
    Losin' some of your peers.

And losin' some of yourself to the years past, gone by
    Hopefully it don't manifest for the wrong guy
    Egomaniac and the brainiac don't know how to act
    Shit's deep
    48 track studio gangsta mack sign the deal
    Think he's gonna make a mil but never will
    'Til he crosses over, still
    Fillin' your head with fantasies
    Come with me
    Show the sacrifice it takes to make the G's

Please folks, this is much bigger than Hollywood. Granted, some people go into with eyes wide open, but the majority do not, and yes, it's also much bigger than just sex.

BirdHunter: would you allow yourself to be sexually/mentally abused by a supervisor in order to pursue a career you've planned on since you were a child, spent money and time in education and training for, and were extremely qualified for and excelled at? How about for a season ski pass at your favorite mountain or an all expenses paid trip for a two week hunting trip to the most wonderful, exotic place you could imagine? How about if you knew that in all of recorded history no one has ever been able to stop such behavior? That even those that had previously suffered the same fate explained it as "paying your dues", and would't support you in challenging it as wrong?

it's too bad these girls and women don't do something like turn the voice recorder on, on their phone; so they have evidence to put these guys away.

any guy that is going to use his power like that or can't control himself enough to not act and call a hooker later if he's just to turned on is a predator; it's not a power thing imo.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    it's too bad these girls and women don't do something like turn the voice recorder on, on their phone; so they have evidence to put these guys away.

any guy that is going to use his power like that or can't control himself enough to not act and call a hooker later if he's just to turned on is a predator; it's not a power thing imo.
    I see where you're coming from but I don't get "not a power thing". That's being a predator. He gets off on both the power and pleasure. Fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    Inadmissible evidence in court?

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

I heard a recording of a girl begging him to leave her alone and he would not give up. This dude was a scum fuck of the first order. It’s just not easy to bring down powerful people and I guess a few of them know it.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Do you have firsthand evidence? I'm just curious. You say it is a fact as if you do. I have not found anything concrete about this, so I'm hoping you might have some info.
    Guy has had a 20 history of working with the guy.
    If he did not, he must have been the only person that close who did not.

I'll play the odds.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    And sold a mansion a few days before the story hit. Cashed out 1.5 million.
    1.5mil isn’t a mansion in his world. It’s a very nice house in mine, but nothing major.

This Harvey Weinstein thing.....

I’m sorry. And this is off topic.... but I accidentally hit steepconcretes profile...and his avatar actually moves....nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Really?
    What would really suck for him would be for him to actually become Andy Dufresne.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Geez, that sounds sexist. Ever think that some of them made it to where they are based on merit and hard work?
    At Fox? No not really.

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    1.5mil isn’t a mansion in his world. It’s a very nice house in mine, but nothing major.
    Don't know what he sold it for, he cashed out 1.5. Probably sold for 20?

wouldn't be suprised if he off'd himself.

Wouldn't be upset, either.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

A lot of people aren't mentioning that he was at least behind a lot of good movies over the years. If that's an excuse.

No it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    A lot of people aren't mentioning that he was at least behind a lot of good movies over the years. If that's an excuse.
    we're not mentioning it because it's fucking irrelevant.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Imagine being a young women having to watch this fat ugly hairy fuck jerk off in front of them. Gross
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.