Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    What a shock. Spook doesn't like (read: isn't smart enough to understand) the Jew's movies.
    haha dex! way to be on top of it!

Hey man, just pointing out the obvious. But tell us again why there is only one country in the world (aside from the U.S) you find worthy of condemnation. All just a funny coincidence, right?
    [quote][//quote]

of course, dex! if only mueller had your intuition!

That makes even less sense than your usual blather.

Whatever. I realize there are no facts/logic that you are open to hearing, so just keep posting drivel (like I need to encourage you).
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    That always blew my mind. Something is seriously mentally wrong with these sorts of bastards. Lately, my wife and I have been hanging out with our female cousin who is 14. We've been essentially trying to mentor her as much as we can, which has been awesome. The thing is, at 14, girls are still freaking children. They may be blossoming into little ladies, but mentally they are at an odd crossroads between childhood and young adulthood. Girl wants to dress up and put on makeup, but then she still wants to jump on the bed and play like a kid, which is great. They grow up fast enough. How an adult (whether male or female) can POSSIBLY be romantically attracted to a minor like that age (again, whether male or female) just absolutely baffles me.

Even at 16 or 17, while they may have become more "adult," they still have a LONG way to go in the maturity department. There is just no possible way that I would ever entertain that. Hell, even when I was 20 and approaching 21, I had a girlfriend who was 19 who I broke up with partly because I knew I wanted to go out and hit the bars and couldn't bring her for another two years. Was never into sub-21 females since then. Didn't take long for 30 to be my minimum age due to maturity factors. Am I alone in this logic?
    Well, I have read more than once that men who prey on boys lose interest in boys past puberty and into the teen years, even the boys that they had relationships with. It's probably the same with older men and very young women. It's a power/control thing. They want naive and immature.

James Franco.

Being a male star is not what it used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    James Franco.

Being a male star is not what it used to be.
    Roscoe Arbuckle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    How an adult (whether male or female) can POSSIBLY be romantically attracted to a minor like that age (again, whether male or female) just absolutely baffles me.
    Romantically attracted or sexually attracted? It's easy to see why an adult wants to have sex with a teenager, a little more difficult to understand why they'd want to have a romantic relationship with one. There are probably plenty of pervs willing to feign the romantic part to get in a teenager's pants, too.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Roscoe Arbuckle.
    Fascinating.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-14640719

http://komonews.com/news/entertainme...t-a-restaurant

Slapped a little, hardly the attack he deserves.

He doesn't look well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post

He doesn't look well.
    Appears to be using Steve Bannon’s personal stylist. Is that a food stain on his T shirt?

Back in 92 in high school a female friend of ours was fucking the vice principal. It was kind of an open secret. She was 17, he was in his early 30s. They ended up dating seriously for years after graduation. He'd be in prison if that happened now.

This Harvey Weinstein thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    Back in 92 in high school a female friend of ours was fucking the vice principal. It was kind of an open secret. She was 17, he was in his early 30s. They ended up dating seriously for years after graduation. He'd be in prison if that happened now.
    There was a tennis coach/history teacher at my high school. My senior year at that HS, he was banging a friend of mine, also a senior. My friend’s would stop by his place on Sat. morning to go play tennis, and she’d be there, wearing his robe, sipping coffee. So bizarre. Another open secret.

This Harvey Weinstein thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverSurfer View Post
    Should have gone to jail even in 92. B

At my school a teacher was fired for assigning a clock work orange.

Last night a buddy stopped by. He starts a conversation with my very 'woke' 22 yo daughter. He says, "Ok, so I find it funny that Oprah can give that speech about this harassment stuff all while wearing a dress that has her boobs hanging out." He's a pretty smart guy, but he got schooled by a 22 yo last night.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Last night a buddy stopped by. He starts a conversation with my very 'woke' 22 yo daughter. He says, "Ok, so I find it funny that Oprah can give that speech about this harassment stuff all while wearing a dress that has her boobs hanging out." He's a pretty smart guy, but he got schooled by a 22 yo last night.
    Either dude was trolling her or being an idiot. Especially since there are picture of Oprah and HW chumming it up together. Love the one with her kissing him. All the while propping up young actresses, luring them to his lair. Lots of trash he could've talked about Oprah WITHOUT mentioning her dress. Pure stupidity there....unless trolling, in which case he obviously wasn't doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    There was a tennis coach/history teacher at my high school. My senior year at that HS, he was banging a friend of mine, also a senior. My friend’s would stop by his place on Sat. morning to go play tennis, and she’d be there, wearing his robe, sipping coffee. So bizarre. Another open secret.
    This is way back, because I'm old. In my senior year, my English teacher died, and was replaced by this incredibly hot young blond in a miniskirt. Think Van Halen's Hot For Teacher. All the boys were just slackjawed. The girls, I dunno, I was distracted. So, after a while, she plucks Scott Aruta out of the pool and decides to fuck him silly. He also started driving a very cool TGR sportscar that daddy bought him. With Hot for Teacher in the passenger seat. That's when I knew that life wasn't fair.
    I've always wondered what happened to Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I've always wondered what happened to Scott.
    His TGR sportscar probably broke down.

Well, duh. In the rain. At night.

In reference to my post above, this is classic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdw9Onnn7og/

(Not sure how to embed Instagram. Any forum pros know how?)

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, duh. In the rain. At night.
    And hot teacher then hitched a ride home with a carload full of lacrosse players on their way to a frat party.

Life's so fucking unfair!

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    We're going to need pictures of your hot 22 year old daughter in order to verify this story.
    #meetoo
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    We're going to need pictures of your hot 22 year old daughter in order to verify this story.
    #meetoo
    Shooters shoot
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Steven Seagal.

Sad, but not surprised.