FS: 25.5 Dynafit Winter guide boots

These don't agree with my feet, I haven't used them, dude I bought them from said they were used 2 days and he didn't mold them, decided they were too big.

Don't have footbeds, I might be able to find some in my gear room but you should have customs anyway.

I can upload pictures if you want, but they look brand new. No sole damage or chew around the inserts, nothing but superficial scrapes.

$200 shipped?

Last edited by Climber Joe; 10-07-2017 at 02:41 PM.

they look like a TLT shape?

and is the 25.5 like the other TLT, in that it fits small? (I use a 25 in most boots, but need a 26 in the TLT)

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post

and is the 25.5 like the other TLT, in that it fits small? (I use a 25 in most boots, but need a 26 in the TLT)
    No they don't, they fit a little long. They fit the same as the One boot shell I think?

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post

This is from wild snow.

https://www.wildsnow.com/15400/dynaf...boot-dry-feet/

From what I understand the ONE boot mold isn't the same as the TLT mold. I seem to remember trying on a TLT6 and they were way way shorter than the guide/one shell. I thought they were the same when I ordered them and was ready to grind/punch the sixth toe to fit. But the Guides are too long for me yet also a bit narrow on the sixth toe side.

I owned the ONE for a little while and still own the TLT6. Both were 28 and the ONE fit my foot fine right out of the box perhaps even on the roomy side, whereas I have had a bit of work to the TLTs to get them right.

Posted pictures.

Bump