Good tech recruiter in SLC area?

Never tried the recruiter route before, figured I'd give it a shot. Any mag suggestions?
    Montani Semper Liberi

I used Robert half for my 2 SLC gigs since moving here. First lasted 5 years and company got folded. Still kicking at second headed into year 6. Just be picky about what you want. Don't fall for that "come to the office meet n greet" bullshit. Give them resume and salary reqs.

You'll get typical recruiter shit that doesn't fit only cause most of them don't read specs or full resumes and only look for keywords.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

I liked working through Insight Global.

But I did not reach out to them when I was looking for work, they found me based on my Monster profile.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I have been on some Robert Half email lists and get some other emails regularly. PM me and I can pass your name along, though I can't say I've us a great experience with any of them.

Thanks Shred, I've gotten some hits from Robert Half as well. I haven't been overly impressed with my conversations with their recruiters, like Skidog said they don't seem to really read resumes or understand the field.
    Montani Semper Liberi

start applying for jobs in the area through Indeed. you will meet plenty of recruiters that way

i work through industry specific recruiters. It has taken me years to find a few good ones.

it's up to you to get a job. recruiters work for the hiring party.

What area of tech? I do a lot of work with recruiters, I can point you to some good ones I've worked with.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Oracle database administration
    Montani Semper Liberi