Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Let's go skiing together

I've yet to meet anyone on the from boards I didn't enjoy making some turns with. There's been a lot of negativity lately, but regardless of Polyass opinions or dickheadishness displayed on the boards, let's not forget why we're all here. It's a fucking ski forum.

All people I've skied with from here: (and I know there are a lot more of you that I've met, or maybe we skied in a big group, but we haven't had a chance to spin some laps and ride the chair together)
    abraham
    Norseman
    SorryBro
    Flowing Alpy
    Mofro261
    2Funky
    ACH
    Kopi_red
    Aaron Wright
    JTgoat
    Steve_ski
    Neil Fiedler
    shroom
    Suprechicken
    auvgeek
    Plurpimpin
    Climber Joe
    XavierD
    Kai_ski
    acinpdx
    SeatownSlackey
    riff
    NWSkier
    mooseknuckles
    The_teo

Had a blast skiing with each person listed and hope we can all ski together again this winter. I'm sure there's more of you out there I've skied with, maybe even in passing not realizing it.

If any mags, lurkers, jongs want to go skiing this winter at Stevens, Mission, Alpental, BBI A or BBI B send me a pm and let's go.

I've enjoyed making turns with every mag I've had the pleasure of skiing with. Lot's of cool people populate this forum. I'm looking forward to meeting more mags this winter.

Looking forward to meeting more of you kooks as well. Enjoy hanging with ya, LVS

New digs at squaw alpine. Looking forward to making turns with some more maggots

the door is way to heavy sir!

in.

Let’s do it

I doubt I'll make it to the PNW this winter, but I would love to at some point.

And I'd be happy to rip a lap with ya.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    this year we dont haz a yurt trip the week of bbi, dont haz one at all
    and i'm hopin to ski you fools there
    and add to my lengthy list
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I'm in LVS. Pass holder at Stevens. Hopefully catch some of you there, otherwise I'll be at BBI.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    I've enjoyed making turns with every mag I've had the pleasure of skiing with. Lot's of cool people populate this forum. I'm looking forward to meeting more mags this winter.
    Just lay off the the tricks this year!
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Looking forward to meeting more of you kooks as well. Enjoy hanging with ya, LVS
    Hoping to finally make it down to White this winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    New digs at squaw alpine. Looking forward to making turns with some more maggots
    I have never skied at either. But they look like fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    in.
    Deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Let’s do it
    Sweet. I've come to the realization that Mt. Hood isn't that far of a drive. Maybe a spring trip there and then to Bachelor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    I doubt I'll make it to the PNW this winter, but I would love to at some point.

And I'd be happy to rip a lap with ya.
    All mags should try to go to a BBI. It makes all this so much more meaningful.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    this year we dont haz a yurt trip the week of bbi, dont haz one at all
    and i'm hopin to ski you fools there
    and add to my lengthy list
    Sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    I'm in LVS. Pass holder at Stevens. Hopefully catch some of you there, otherwise I'll be at BBI.
    Sounds good. If there is ever a weekend where standing in lift lines for hours with 3/4 of King County sounds lame, go on a mission to the windy hill and we'll happily show you why we put up with slow double chairs, wind and low snowfall.

Weekends always sound lame at Stevens, chase fresh during the week and night ski weekends on storms only. Would love to make it to MR this year. Have been discussing a trip with a friend who is in Chelan. You get free to ski midweek at Stevens much?

Wednesday night: Local's night!

Weekends always sound lame at Stevens, chase fresh during the week and night ski weekends on storms only. Would love to make it to MR this year. Have been discussing a trip with a friend who is in Chelan. You get free to ski midweek at Stevens much?
    I didn't get a pass at Stevens this year. I will mostly night ski on Wednesday nights up there and the occasional choice days. Mostly going to ski mid-week at Alpental and Mission. Weekends at Mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    Wednesday night: Local's night!
    Yes. $20 lift tickets!

Yup. We could get a few of those going this yr. Have access to a killer place in Skykomish.. maybe we can time a storm and double up days.

Let's go skiing together

Maybe you'll come my way this season, Silver is pretty damn fun for being so small. I'm for sure headed to white pass so let's try to make it a group effort. Cannot wait to shred with the same kooks I ride with as well as with some new ones!
    Maybe we can slip in another sleeper Stevens pow day this early season.

Well said ! And very timely as everyone is indulged in the bullshit of the world, snow makes us happy! Every Mag I've met has been a pretty rad person, I've met all of them because of my friendship with LVS so thanks dude! I think about my first BBI almost everyday. (Have the group photo blown up in my office) fun people! Yes we have to make it white pass to ski with NW_SKIER!

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I've yet to meet anyone on the from boards I didn't enjoy making some turns with. There's been a lot of negativity lately, but regardless of Polyass opinions or dickheadishness displayed on the boards, let's not forget why we're all here. It's a fucking ski forum.

All people I've skied with from here: (and I know there are a lot more of you that I've met, or maybe we skied in a big group, but we haven't had a chance to spin some laps and ride the chair together)
    abraham
    Norseman
    SorryBro
    Flowing Alpy
    Mofro261
    2Funky
    ACH
    Kopi_red
    Aaron Wright
    JTgoat
    Steve_ski
    Neil Fiedler
    shroom
    Suprechicken
    auvgeek
    Plurpimpin
    Climber Joe
    XavierD
    Kai_ski
    acinpdx
    SeatownSlackey
    riff
    NWSkier
    mooseknuckles
    The_teo

Had a blast skiing with each person listed and hope we can all ski together again this winter. I'm sure there's more of you out there I've skied with, maybe even in passing not realizing it.

If any mags, lurkers, jongs want to go skiing this winter at Stevens, Mission, Alpental, BBI A or BBI B send me a pm and let's go.
    It's an exclusive club, but it doesn't have to be!

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Maybe you'll come my way this season, Silver is pretty damn fun for being so small. I'm for sure headed to white pass so let's try to make it a group effort. Cannot wait to shred with the same kooks I ride with as well as with some new ones!
    Road trip on the way to bridger/big sky bbi18.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Yup. We could get a few of those going this yr. Have access to a killer place in Skykomish.. maybe we can time a storm and double up days.
    Nice. If mission is getting hit hard with storms it's worth the effort. Nothing like fresh tracks at 2pm on a weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    I'm thinking the trip out to BBI B is going to involve a few stops, but we'll see what that ends up looking like.

Also, you need to experience a good mission powder day. It was way too boney last time you visited. And yes, another early season powder day at Stevens would be really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Fiedler View Post
    Well said ! And very timely as everyone is indulged in the bullshit of the world, snow makes us happy! Every Mag I've met has been a pretty rad person, I've met all of them because of my friendship with LVS so thanks dude! I think about my first BBI almost everyday. (Have the group photo blown up in my office) fun people! Yes we have to make it white pass to ski with NW_SKIER!
    Glad I could suck you in to my world of internet kooks. NW_skier/kopi - is there any cheap/good lodging at white really close to the mountain? (I wouldn't mind staying closer than your house is) With the free tickets from our mission passes it opens the door for a hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    It's an exclusive club, but it doesn't have to be!
    I'll ski with anyone, even if you're a beater. (Although maybe not all day if that's the case)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Road trip on the way to bridger/big sky bbi18.
    Definitely thinking about it. Will depend on work load/snowfall/etc

BBI is around my wife's birthday so I'm not sure I'm ever gonna make it, but the tentative plan is to be out in the pnw this spring/early summer to tag a couple volcanoes. would be sweet to ski with some more mags, or just get beers or whatnot. In any event I'll be bothering you all for food and drink spots lol. I've skied with a bunch of mags around SLC (and b-bear in JH!) and never had a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    BBI is around my wife's birthday so I'm not sure I'm ever gonna make it, but the tentative plan is to be out in the pnw this spring/early summer to tag a couple volcanoes. would be sweet to ski with some more mags, or just get beers or whatnot. In any event I'll be bothering you all for food and drink spots lol. I've skied with a bunch of mags around SLC (and b-bear in JH!) and never had a bad time.
    Sounds good, depending on timing Washington Pass might be ideal. Either way you should plan to roll through my area - happy to show you our mountains on the eastern slope of the Cascades.

What about bbi bb/bs?

I've been a sparse Alpy fixture for a few years and I renewed my pass this year so, yeah, let's do some turns.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    You know I'm down to tour. Hit me up. Rainier or Adams would be a good time.

As far as lodging goes at White Pass, they just have the White Pass condos. From what I've heard they're kind of shitty. You can get a hotel in Yakima, but that only puts you 40 minutes closer to the mountain. You'd still have to drive an hour.

Bring your camper. You can camp in the lot for free.