FS: 27 TLT5P, 26 KR2, 27 Full Tilt, 193 M103, 26 Zip Fits, 23 Intuition

Time to get rid of some stuff. Local sales preferred. Venmo or PayPal preferred; for PayPal send as gift or add 3% for fees. I guess you could send a check, but I reserve the right to have it clear before shipping. Shipped prices are CONUS only.

1. 26 KR2 Pro ID. No shell work done and the stock Intuition PW liners are brand new, never molded or skied. I skied the shells a total of 3 runs. Ended up in a Lange plug instead. $200 + ship or local pickup in north-Seattle/Everett area.
    Attachment 181950
    Attachment 181951
    Attachment 181882

2. 27 TLT5P. Shells stretched for 6th toe and instep. Just too long for me, and still too narrow. Probably < 20 days on them. Tons of life left. Broken middle cable will need replacement (buckle is fine; just the cable). $50+ship or local pickup in north-Seattle/Everett area.

3. 193 Head M103. Bought used on here with one mount for STH at I can't remember. I'll see if I can find the info. $75 + ship. Local pickup in north-Seattle/Everett area.
    Attachment 181879Attachment 181881
    Attachment 181880

4. 27 Full Tilt Konflict. Green version. Comes with #10 tongue installed + #4 (never used) and #8 (used 2 days). No powerstrap, but you want a booster on it anyway. The boots have 75 days or so on them—liners are beat, but the shells have lots of life left. Very slight punch in the 6th-toe region. All buckles and parts fully functional. $50 + ship. Tongues are free to a good home (you cover shipping).
    Attachment 151454
    Attachment 151455
    Attachment 151456

5. 26.5 Zip Fits from a few seasons back. Never used; too narrow for me (the neoprene toe box is shorter than the current style). $40+ship or local pickup in north-Seattle/Everett area.

6. 23 Intuition Luxury HV. BNIP. $100 shipped. or $90 local pickup in north-Seattle/Everett area.
    Last edited by auvgeek; 10-05-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Dibs on the TLT5Ps.

If the KR2 IDs haven't sold by the time you're around denver give me a shout. I'd like to slide my foot in to committing. I'm in a Lange RS130 LV, but think I could potentially downsize a little bit....

Sent you a PM

2nd or 3rd in line for the TLT's. PM sent.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Those M103s look like fun. PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Hillclimbken View Post
    Dibs on the TLT5Ps.
    Obviously auvgeek can do what he wants, but I know I wouldn't give dibs to a 27 post JONG. I ALWAYS reserve the right to sell to an established mag.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    Obviously auvgeek can do what he wants, but I know I wouldn't give dibs to a 27 post JONG. I ALWAYS reserve the right to sell to an established mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Not to be a dick, but I just feel that on solid deals, preference should be given to those that have contributed to the community here. You gotta earn it!
    Old's Cool.

TLTs and M103s sold.

Didn't really want to get into this, but TLTs went to LVS. People I've skied with IRL get first dibs, if they want them, and I saw both PMs at the same time. This isn't eBay—you don't win the auction by calling dibs first.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    TLTs went to LVS
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    Thus the finger mustache.

I'll take those Zipfits.

PM incoming.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

All PMs replied to. Haven't heard back from pfluff so zipfits still available.

photos

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    All PMs replied to. Haven't heard back from pfluff so zipfits still available.
    Oops, funds transferred.

Bumpski.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

ZipFits sold the pfluff. Interest on the KR2s, pending shipping quote to Canukistan.

Bump for ladies liners and Full Tilts. Somebody's gotta want some cheap boots that they can easily change from playful to quite stiff...

photos

Bump for BNIP lady's liners. At this point, I think everything else is spoken for.

photos