FS: 2015 SC 5010c

SOLD

Price police, chime in if I'm off...

FS: 2015 5010c. It's an XL, though it fits me perfectly and I typically ride Large (19") frames...even other SC bikes. I'm just a bit over 6'.

The frame has been ridden for two seasons, and shows signs of wear, but all cosmetic.

Frame: XL 5010 (solo) carbon frame.

Fork: new-ish (less than 50miles) Fox 34. Kashima, FIT, etc. (Pictured with Pike, swap it for an additional $300)

Wheels: priced to sell with stan's flow/3.30HD wheels. New-ish SRAM Roam 30 are available, as are Enve M60/240s (if you're wired that way). See below.

Brakes: XT (new last summer). Pads replaced within the last month.

Cranks: truvativ noir carbon cranks

Drivetrain: 32t oval blackspire ring. XT shifters and derailleur. 11-46 cassette

Other bits: Carbon Haven bars (new-ish). RS Reverb rebuilt by DSD and flawless).

I used handlebar bags ("feedbags") so there is some cable-rubbing on the stem and near the headtube. On the lower/rear pivot a chunk of paint got taken out, I repaired it with a urethrane epoxy resin. Check out the pics.

This bike RIPS.

price:
    With Stan's Flow: $1900
    With (new-ish) Roam 30: $2200
    With enve m60/240s: $discuss

(Add $300 if you want the Pike as pictured)

Please text....works better for me than email.

Last edited by Tech Tonics; 10-18-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Bump for a rad trail bike with a bunch of new parts.

$1900? Cheesus Christ that's a smokin' deal.

Other than the ugly green chain ring, of course.

I thought so too. On CL, pinkbike and here and have had zero interest.

eBay is in my future

Really wish I didn't have a perfectly good bike. That's a steal.
    No gnar was harmed in the writing of this post...

Damn...really wish this had been up a month ago

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Corner store junkies giving advice

One last bump before eBay...

'Tis

Hmmm, very interested, although somewhat hesitant as I still have a credit card that needs paying off. Also, I'm 6'1 and have always liked large size (19") bike frames. I'm also not current on what the names of quality bike parts are these days. So is this a 27.5 that feels like a 29er because of the xl frame size? What are the differences between the different wheels and forks you are offering? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerome View Post
    Hmmm, very interested, although somewhat hesitant as I still have a credit card that needs paying off. Also, I'm 6'1 and have always liked large size (19") bike frames. I'm also not current on what the names of quality bike parts are these days. So is this a 27.5 that feels like a 29er because of the xl frame size? What are the differences between the different wheels and forks you are offering? Thanks.
    It's a 27.5 bike that feels like a 27.5 bike. It doesn't feel huge at all. It's snappy AF.

I'm also 6'1" and every bike I've ever owned (including the most recent Yeti, and the SC Tallboy before the 5010) have been 19" frames. On a L / 19" 5010 though, the L was clearly too small. I'm not making this shit up; google it. It's gotta super short TT and is low.

As far as options....
    I'm keeping the pike fork. It's 2 years old (was new om the bike) and I had it custom valved by Diaz Suspension Designs and I love it dearly.

The bike is being sold with a (nearly) brand new Fox 34 with a blingy Kashima coating. You could argue that the 34 is better (newer and lighter) but I decided to keep my pike.

I'm also keeping the enves. They are $$ and I've jerked off on them so many times you (probably) wouldn't want them.

But, I will sel with the Stans Flow($1900) or the Sram ROAM30 ($2200). The roams are nearly brand new and the flows are not.

For a few hundy, I'd rather have new wheels. But that me.

I can't tell you what to do about your CC debt. It's the American Dream, I suppose.

If SC sizing is the same as it was a few years ago 6'1" average build would be best with XL for most riders. I am about 6' even and a large Blur TRC a few years back was on the edge of small and I probably would have been better with XL but that bike was one of the best I have owned.

Where you located?

Durango, CO

Have a potential buyer, but hasn't come up with the funds yet.

So...still for sale, can ship

Eh would be more interested if I could check it out in person. Best of luck with your sale